'House Bunny', From Playboy Mansion to New York Red Carpet
With a few days left from its scheduled theatrical release, "The House Bunny" rolled down its red carpet at the Hearst Tower, New York and celebrated its New York premiere on Monday, August 18, evening. Stepping out for the special event were the stars of the comedy flick about the former Playboy Bunny teaching a group of awkward sorority girls how to be themselves, and several celebrity guests.
Dressing to impress, the movie's cast ensemble display a variety of style. The leading lady Anna Faris brought the classic back with her choice of flowy chiffon with lace detail, while Emma Stone wore a mini dress with splashes of colors. Demi Moore's daughter Rumer Willis was styled in an ivory strapless and the American Idol season five runner-up Katharine McPhee was seen in a floral blouse and black slacks.
Apart from the four ladies, another cast joining them on the red carpet was actress Monet Mazur. Also attending the special screening event were The Veronicas and "Gossip Girls"'s Jessica Szohr. This New York premiere will lead to the L.A. premiere that will bring the movie back to where it all started, in Playboy Mansion.
From the man who wrote comedy adventure "Without a Paddle", Fred Wolf, comes "The House Bunny", a tale of how a tossed out Playboy Bunny helps a bunch of socially clueless women to find their true-selves. Starring also Colin Hanks, Kat Dennings and Tyson Ritter, it will come out on August 22.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her