'House Bunny', From Playboy Mansion to New York Red Carpet
With a few days left from its scheduled theatrical release, "The House Bunny" rolled down its red carpet at the Hearst Tower, New York and celebrated its New York premiere on Monday, August 18, evening. Stepping out for the special event were the stars of the comedy flick about the former Playboy Bunny teaching a group of awkward sorority girls how to be themselves, and several celebrity guests.
Dressing to impress, the movie's cast ensemble display a variety of style. The leading lady Anna Faris brought the classic back with her choice of flowy chiffon with lace detail, while Emma Stone wore a mini dress with splashes of colors. Demi Moore's daughter Rumer Willis was styled in an ivory strapless and the American Idol season five runner-up Katharine McPhee was seen in a floral blouse and black slacks.
Apart from the four ladies, another cast joining them on the red carpet was actress Monet Mazur. Also attending the special screening event were The Veronicas and "Gossip Girls"'s Jessica Szohr. This New York premiere will lead to the L.A. premiere that will bring the movie back to where it all started, in Playboy Mansion.
From the man who wrote comedy adventure "Without a Paddle", Fred Wolf, comes "The House Bunny", a tale of how a tossed out Playboy Bunny helps a bunch of socially clueless women to find their true-selves. Starring also Colin Hanks, Kat Dennings and Tyson Ritter, it will come out on August 22.
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her