'House Bunny', From Playboy Mansion to New York Red Carpet
With a few days left from its scheduled theatrical release, "The House Bunny" rolled down its red carpet at the Hearst Tower, New York and celebrated its New York premiere on Monday, August 18, evening. Stepping out for the special event were the stars of the comedy flick about the former Playboy Bunny teaching a group of awkward sorority girls how to be themselves, and several celebrity guests.
Dressing to impress, the movie's cast ensemble display a variety of style. The leading lady Anna Faris brought the classic back with her choice of flowy chiffon with lace detail, while Emma Stone wore a mini dress with splashes of colors. Demi Moore's daughter Rumer Willis was styled in an ivory strapless and the American Idol season five runner-up Katharine McPhee was seen in a floral blouse and black slacks.
Apart from the four ladies, another cast joining them on the red carpet was actress Monet Mazur. Also attending the special screening event were The Veronicas and "Gossip Girls"'s Jessica Szohr. This New York premiere will lead to the L.A. premiere that will bring the movie back to where it all started, in Playboy Mansion.
From the man who wrote comedy adventure "Without a Paddle", Fred Wolf, comes "The House Bunny", a tale of how a tossed out Playboy Bunny helps a bunch of socially clueless women to find their true-selves. Starring also Colin Hanks, Kat Dennings and Tyson Ritter, it will come out on August 22.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'