RBD Announce Split, to Perform Solo
After four years singing songs together in front of millions of people, Mexican pop group RBD announce that they will split up in a written statement, which is signed by their five members, Alfonso, Any, Christian, Christopher, Dulce Maria y Maite. As posted on their official website, the group wrote to all of their fans, "You, our fans, also left an unforgettable mark in our lives, and will never forget you, and keep you always close to our hearts."
This has then made some speculations, saying that the group's members are eying for solo careers. The rumor goes deeper with their statement, saying, "Every big Project needs to make changes in order to move on, and today we are initiating that process."
For a start of farewell tour, the group will perform in Spain. They will then bring the farewell party in Serbia, Slovenia, Venezuela, Argentina, Romania, Brazil, Peru, Los Angeles, and Mexico. A detailed list of place and time of their show can be found on their official website.
The group was formed in 2004 on Mexico's "Rebelde" television program, and continued even after the program ended in 2006. RBD became popular across the Spanish-speaking world for songs like "Tu Amor" taken from their 2006 "Rebels".
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs