RBD Announce Split, to Perform Solo
After four years singing songs together in front of millions of people, Mexican pop group RBD announce that they will split up in a written statement, which is signed by their five members, Alfonso, Any, Christian, Christopher, Dulce Maria y Maite. As posted on their official website, the group wrote to all of their fans, "You, our fans, also left an unforgettable mark in our lives, and will never forget you, and keep you always close to our hearts."
This has then made some speculations, saying that the group's members are eying for solo careers. The rumor goes deeper with their statement, saying, "Every big Project needs to make changes in order to move on, and today we are initiating that process."
For a start of farewell tour, the group will perform in Spain. They will then bring the farewell party in Serbia, Slovenia, Venezuela, Argentina, Romania, Brazil, Peru, Los Angeles, and Mexico. A detailed list of place and time of their show can be found on their official website.
The group was formed in 2004 on Mexico's "Rebelde" television program, and continued even after the program ended in 2006. RBD became popular across the Spanish-speaking world for songs like "Tu Amor" taken from their 2006 "Rebels".
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper