RBD Announce Split, to Perform Solo
After four years singing songs together in front of millions of people, Mexican pop group RBD announce that they will split up in a written statement, which is signed by their five members, Alfonso, Any, Christian, Christopher, Dulce Maria y Maite. As posted on their official website, the group wrote to all of their fans, "You, our fans, also left an unforgettable mark in our lives, and will never forget you, and keep you always close to our hearts."
This has then made some speculations, saying that the group's members are eying for solo careers. The rumor goes deeper with their statement, saying, "Every big Project needs to make changes in order to move on, and today we are initiating that process."
For a start of farewell tour, the group will perform in Spain. They will then bring the farewell party in Serbia, Slovenia, Venezuela, Argentina, Romania, Brazil, Peru, Los Angeles, and Mexico. A detailed list of place and time of their show can be found on their official website.
The group was formed in 2004 on Mexico's "Rebelde" television program, and continued even after the program ended in 2006. RBD became popular across the Spanish-speaking world for songs like "Tu Amor" taken from their 2006 "Rebels".
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13