Shaquille O'Neal and Wife Have Reconciled
The divorce is off and Shaquille O'Neal and his wife Shaunie Nelson are back on. The NBA player filed for divorce from his children's mother in early September last year. Shaunie was quick to response on his divorce filing, seeking to get details on his finance. But in a recent interview with Extra, she said she and O'Neal have reconciled, adding that getting back together was the right thing to do.
"Things are great and we're moving on to the good stuff," Extra quoted Shaunie as saying. "We've both learned a lot and know that our family comes first and that's the main thing for both of us."
Shaunie continued, "I'm learning that all marriages have bumps in the road. And learned that communication is the key to marriage and in the midst of this and that and everything that was going on, you tend to lose that part of it...And I think that was probably our main issue at the time."
Furthermore admitting that she has left her bitter divorce to O'Neal behind and couldn't be happier with their reconciliation, Shaunie summed up "We love each other to death ...We are a great family together and nothing apart." Her full interview with Extra will be aired Monday, August 18.
Shaunie and O'Neal married in December 2002. They are parents to four children, with each of them has one child from their previous relationships.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons