Shaquille O'Neal and Wife Have Reconciled
The divorce is off and Shaquille O'Neal and his wife Shaunie Nelson are back on. The NBA player filed for divorce from his children's mother in early September last year. Shaunie was quick to response on his divorce filing, seeking to get details on his finance. But in a recent interview with Extra, she said she and O'Neal have reconciled, adding that getting back together was the right thing to do.
"Things are great and we're moving on to the good stuff," Extra quoted Shaunie as saying. "We've both learned a lot and know that our family comes first and that's the main thing for both of us."
Shaunie continued, "I'm learning that all marriages have bumps in the road. And learned that communication is the key to marriage and in the midst of this and that and everything that was going on, you tend to lose that part of it...And I think that was probably our main issue at the time."
Furthermore admitting that she has left her bitter divorce to O'Neal behind and couldn't be happier with their reconciliation, Shaunie summed up "We love each other to death ...We are a great family together and nothing apart." Her full interview with Extra will be aired Monday, August 18.
Shaunie and O'Neal married in December 2002. They are parents to four children, with each of them has one child from their previous relationships.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media