Shaquille O'Neal and Wife Have Reconciled
The divorce is off and Shaquille O'Neal and his wife Shaunie Nelson are back on. The NBA player filed for divorce from his children's mother in early September last year. Shaunie was quick to response on his divorce filing, seeking to get details on his finance. But in a recent interview with Extra, she said she and O'Neal have reconciled, adding that getting back together was the right thing to do.
"Things are great and we're moving on to the good stuff," Extra quoted Shaunie as saying. "We've both learned a lot and know that our family comes first and that's the main thing for both of us."
Shaunie continued, "I'm learning that all marriages have bumps in the road. And learned that communication is the key to marriage and in the midst of this and that and everything that was going on, you tend to lose that part of it...And I think that was probably our main issue at the time."
Furthermore admitting that she has left her bitter divorce to O'Neal behind and couldn't be happier with their reconciliation, Shaunie summed up "We love each other to death ...We are a great family together and nothing apart." Her full interview with Extra will be aired Monday, August 18.
Shaunie and O'Neal married in December 2002. They are parents to four children, with each of them has one child from their previous relationships.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed