Zac Efron Practices Racing an Audi R8, the Video
Zac Efron turns speed racer. Yet he did it only one day. The movie heartthrob has his need for speed fulfilled when he got the chance to practice racing an Audi R8 at the Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, Calif., recently.
Taking part in the Audi Driving Experience event was a first for Zac who's an actor and so he was ordered to join a training session first. After the an-hour-long training session, he had some breaking and acceleration warm ups before at last could race the vehicle, which reportedly costs $118,000 on the market. He raced for four hours at speeds over 100 mph.
Sharing his experience behind the wheel of the car, which recently drew attention after being used by Robert Downey Jr.'s character Tony Stark in "Iron Man", Zac told the press "I've never been on a race track before, never once - and we were going pretty fast by the end."
He, nevertheless, admitted "This wasn't the first time I was behind the wheel of an R8, I drive one in (upcoming film) Seventeen Again. I don't want to give away too much but it's kind of a fun scene in the movie, not really expected."
Below is the video of Zac's Audi R8 race.
More Zac Efron News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7