Zac Efron Practices Racing an Audi R8, the Video
Zac Efron turns speed racer. Yet he did it only one day. The movie heartthrob has his need for speed fulfilled when he got the chance to practice racing an Audi R8 at the Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, Calif., recently.
Taking part in the Audi Driving Experience event was a first for Zac who's an actor and so he was ordered to join a training session first. After the an-hour-long training session, he had some breaking and acceleration warm ups before at last could race the vehicle, which reportedly costs $118,000 on the market. He raced for four hours at speeds over 100 mph.
Sharing his experience behind the wheel of the car, which recently drew attention after being used by Robert Downey Jr.'s character Tony Stark in "Iron Man", Zac told the press "I've never been on a race track before, never once - and we were going pretty fast by the end."
He, nevertheless, admitted "This wasn't the first time I was behind the wheel of an R8, I drive one in (upcoming film) Seventeen Again. I don't want to give away too much but it's kind of a fun scene in the movie, not really expected."
Below is the video of Zac's Audi R8 race.
More Zac Efron News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship