'Bolt' Takes Over 'Half-Blood Prince' Old Slot
Seizing the advantage given by "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", "Bolt" is now going to fill the empty theatrical release date left by the adaptation movie. Taking a new slot on November 21, the Walt Disney Pictures' animation has been pushed forward five days sooner than its original schedule on November 26.
With the new date, the animation which features the voices of John Travolta and Miley Cyrus among others basically won't have to face any tough competition as the other widely-released movie scheduled for the day is DreamWorks' biopic "The Soloist" starring Jamie Foxx. If it were to stick out with its original plan, it would be up against Viggo Mortensen and Robert Duvall-starrer "The Road".
Telling the tale of a stage dog finding his way home, "Bolt" follows Bolt, a super-dog whose daily life in front of the camera is filled with danger and intrigue. When one day he is accidentally shipped to New York City, he is forced to realize that he doesn't have any superhero powers, but he won't need that to be a real hero and find his way back to his owner.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch