'Bolt' Takes Over 'Half-Blood Prince' Old Slot
Seizing the advantage given by "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", "Bolt" is now going to fill the empty theatrical release date left by the adaptation movie. Taking a new slot on November 21, the Walt Disney Pictures' animation has been pushed forward five days sooner than its original schedule on November 26.
With the new date, the animation which features the voices of John Travolta and Miley Cyrus among others basically won't have to face any tough competition as the other widely-released movie scheduled for the day is DreamWorks' biopic "The Soloist" starring Jamie Foxx. If it were to stick out with its original plan, it would be up against Viggo Mortensen and Robert Duvall-starrer "The Road".
Telling the tale of a stage dog finding his way home, "Bolt" follows Bolt, a super-dog whose daily life in front of the camera is filled with danger and intrigue. When one day he is accidentally shipped to New York City, he is forced to realize that he doesn't have any superhero powers, but he won't need that to be a real hero and find his way back to his owner.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image