'Bolt' Takes Over 'Half-Blood Prince' Old Slot
Seizing the advantage given by "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", "Bolt" is now going to fill the empty theatrical release date left by the adaptation movie. Taking a new slot on November 21, the Walt Disney Pictures' animation has been pushed forward five days sooner than its original schedule on November 26.
With the new date, the animation which features the voices of John Travolta and Miley Cyrus among others basically won't have to face any tough competition as the other widely-released movie scheduled for the day is DreamWorks' biopic "The Soloist" starring Jamie Foxx. If it were to stick out with its original plan, it would be up against Viggo Mortensen and Robert Duvall-starrer "The Road".
Telling the tale of a stage dog finding his way home, "Bolt" follows Bolt, a super-dog whose daily life in front of the camera is filled with danger and intrigue. When one day he is accidentally shipped to New York City, he is forced to realize that he doesn't have any superhero powers, but he won't need that to be a real hero and find his way back to his owner.
More Bolt News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle