On-the-Set Photos of Ne-Yo's 'Miss Independent' Video
Rapper Ne-Yo has just finished music video shoot for brand new single "Miss Independent". The video which is directed by Chris Robinson, takes place in Santa Monica, California.
The video features cameo appearances from R&B singer Keri Hilson and Trey Songz. Ne-Yo has also asked actress Gabrielle Union and Lauren London to be co-stars in the video. Speaking of their collaboration in the video, Ne-Yo says, "I had an awesome time working with Lauren London, Keri Hilson and Gabrielle Union."
"Miss Independent" is Ne-Yo's second single from upcoming LP "Year of the Gentleman" which is due out in stores on September 16. The tune was set for release as a digital download on August 11. As posted on his official website, Ne-Yo wrote that the song is his tribute to women that can stand up for what they believe in.
Photos of Ne-Yo on the set of "Miss Independent":
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women