On-the-Set Photos of Ne-Yo's 'Miss Independent' Video
Rapper Ne-Yo has just finished music video shoot for brand new single "Miss Independent". The video which is directed by Chris Robinson, takes place in Santa Monica, California.
The video features cameo appearances from R&B singer Keri Hilson and Trey Songz. Ne-Yo has also asked actress Gabrielle Union and Lauren London to be co-stars in the video. Speaking of their collaboration in the video, Ne-Yo says, "I had an awesome time working with Lauren London, Keri Hilson and Gabrielle Union."
"Miss Independent" is Ne-Yo's second single from upcoming LP "Year of the Gentleman" which is due out in stores on September 16. The tune was set for release as a digital download on August 11. As posted on his official website, Ne-Yo wrote that the song is his tribute to women that can stand up for what they believe in.
Photos of Ne-Yo on the set of "Miss Independent":
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!