On-the-Set Photos of Ne-Yo's 'Miss Independent' Video
Rapper Ne-Yo has just finished music video shoot for brand new single "Miss Independent". The video which is directed by Chris Robinson, takes place in Santa Monica, California.
The video features cameo appearances from R&B singer Keri Hilson and Trey Songz. Ne-Yo has also asked actress Gabrielle Union and Lauren London to be co-stars in the video. Speaking of their collaboration in the video, Ne-Yo says, "I had an awesome time working with Lauren London, Keri Hilson and Gabrielle Union."
"Miss Independent" is Ne-Yo's second single from upcoming LP "Year of the Gentleman" which is due out in stores on September 16. The tune was set for release as a digital download on August 11. As posted on his official website, Ne-Yo wrote that the song is his tribute to women that can stand up for what they believe in.
Photos of Ne-Yo on the set of "Miss Independent":
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri