On-the-Set Photos of Ne-Yo's 'Miss Independent' Video
Rapper Ne-Yo has just finished music video shoot for brand new single "Miss Independent". The video which is directed by Chris Robinson, takes place in Santa Monica, California.
The video features cameo appearances from R&B singer Keri Hilson and Trey Songz. Ne-Yo has also asked actress Gabrielle Union and Lauren London to be co-stars in the video. Speaking of their collaboration in the video, Ne-Yo says, "I had an awesome time working with Lauren London, Keri Hilson and Gabrielle Union."
"Miss Independent" is Ne-Yo's second single from upcoming LP "Year of the Gentleman" which is due out in stores on September 16. The tune was set for release as a digital download on August 11. As posted on his official website, Ne-Yo wrote that the song is his tribute to women that can stand up for what they believe in.
Photos of Ne-Yo on the set of "Miss Independent":
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified