On-the-Set Photos of Ne-Yo's 'Miss Independent' Video
Rapper Ne-Yo has just finished music video shoot for brand new single "Miss Independent". The video which is directed by Chris Robinson, takes place in Santa Monica, California.
The video features cameo appearances from R&B singer Keri Hilson and Trey Songz. Ne-Yo has also asked actress Gabrielle Union and Lauren London to be co-stars in the video. Speaking of their collaboration in the video, Ne-Yo says, "I had an awesome time working with Lauren London, Keri Hilson and Gabrielle Union."
"Miss Independent" is Ne-Yo's second single from upcoming LP "Year of the Gentleman" which is due out in stores on September 16. The tune was set for release as a digital download on August 11. As posted on his official website, Ne-Yo wrote that the song is his tribute to women that can stand up for what they believe in.
Photos of Ne-Yo on the set of "Miss Independent":
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones