Jennifer Love Hewitt Reveals Diet Secret for Her New Trimmer Figure to US Weekly
After being the center of media scrutiny back in November for her fuller figure, Jennifer Love Hewitt bounces back, showing off her new trimmer figure only to prove that she has what it takes with her physique. On the cover of the latest issue of US Weekly, the actress shows off her newly slimmed-down figure after losing 18 pounds in 10 weeks.
"Jennifer Love Hewitt Exclusive 18 Lbs in Ten Weeks! Her Exact Diet and Workout Plan," so reads the headline that accompanies two pictures of her, before and after the diet and workout. "I am in a pretty good workout regimen that I like, so it inspired me to keep it up," Hewitt told US Weekly. "The energy level and the way I feel now is great."
Late last year Hewitt angrily defended her curves after photos of her in a bikini were ridiculed on the Internet. She blogged an empowering cry to women everywhere to feel confident with their bodies and start wearing a bikini. She also landed a People cover under the headline "Don't Call Me Fat."
But Hewitt said that's not why she shaped up. Her trainer Stevie Sant'Angelo tells the press, "With her, it's not, 'I want to look good in that dress,' She wanted to start moving around because she thought it would make her feel better. She told me, 'They said some rude, mean things, but that's not why I wanted to change.'" It's her overall health that matters, Stevie emphasized.
Greater than her diet and workout plans, Hewitt shares an update on her upcoming wedding to actor fiance Ross McCall too. Those issues are all on the new issue of US Weekly, already on newsstands.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle