Jennifer Love Hewitt Reveals Diet Secret for Her New Trimmer Figure to US Weekly
After being the center of media scrutiny back in November for her fuller figure, Jennifer Love Hewitt bounces back, showing off her new trimmer figure only to prove that she has what it takes with her physique. On the cover of the latest issue of US Weekly, the actress shows off her newly slimmed-down figure after losing 18 pounds in 10 weeks.
"Jennifer Love Hewitt Exclusive 18 Lbs in Ten Weeks! Her Exact Diet and Workout Plan," so reads the headline that accompanies two pictures of her, before and after the diet and workout. "I am in a pretty good workout regimen that I like, so it inspired me to keep it up," Hewitt told US Weekly. "The energy level and the way I feel now is great."
Late last year Hewitt angrily defended her curves after photos of her in a bikini were ridiculed on the Internet. She blogged an empowering cry to women everywhere to feel confident with their bodies and start wearing a bikini. She also landed a People cover under the headline "Don't Call Me Fat."
But Hewitt said that's not why she shaped up. Her trainer Stevie Sant'Angelo tells the press, "With her, it's not, 'I want to look good in that dress,' She wanted to start moving around because she thought it would make her feel better. She told me, 'They said some rude, mean things, but that's not why I wanted to change.'" It's her overall health that matters, Stevie emphasized.
Greater than her diet and workout plans, Hewitt shares an update on her upcoming wedding to actor fiance Ross McCall too. Those issues are all on the new issue of US Weekly, already on newsstands.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri