Jonas Brothers Leading Chart Battle With 'A Little Bit Longer'
Jonas Brothers' third studio album "A Little Bit Longer" temporarily leads Neilsen SoundScan's Building chart. This has generated some speculation that they will soon score their first number one on Billboard Hot 200 chart with the new LP.
According to some sources, their latest album has scanned over 201,000 copies since its release on August 12. Their label Universal Entertainment are even projecting that the band's set can end up this week with a number between 675,000 and 725,000 copies sold. The label's rep says, "We knew the fan base was as fanatical as it gets, but what was done by the group and us in the past few months, in a way, flies in the face of conventional marketing."
Other Hollywood distributors also say that the boys will have no difficulty in pulling off another chart achievement next week. Despite the high expectation, they say that the final tally still has to wait until next week and any thing may still happen considering today's stiff competition.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism