Jonas Brothers Leading Chart Battle With 'A Little Bit Longer'
Jonas Brothers' third studio album "A Little Bit Longer" temporarily leads Neilsen SoundScan's Building chart. This has generated some speculation that they will soon score their first number one on Billboard Hot 200 chart with the new LP.
According to some sources, their latest album has scanned over 201,000 copies since its release on August 12. Their label Universal Entertainment are even projecting that the band's set can end up this week with a number between 675,000 and 725,000 copies sold. The label's rep says, "We knew the fan base was as fanatical as it gets, but what was done by the group and us in the past few months, in a way, flies in the face of conventional marketing."
Other Hollywood distributors also say that the boys will have no difficulty in pulling off another chart achievement next week. Despite the high expectation, they say that the final tally still has to wait until next week and any thing may still happen considering today's stiff competition.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child