Jonas Brothers Leading Chart Battle With 'A Little Bit Longer'
Jonas Brothers' third studio album "A Little Bit Longer" temporarily leads Neilsen SoundScan's Building chart. This has generated some speculation that they will soon score their first number one on Billboard Hot 200 chart with the new LP.
According to some sources, their latest album has scanned over 201,000 copies since its release on August 12. Their label Universal Entertainment are even projecting that the band's set can end up this week with a number between 675,000 and 725,000 copies sold. The label's rep says, "We knew the fan base was as fanatical as it gets, but what was done by the group and us in the past few months, in a way, flies in the face of conventional marketing."
Other Hollywood distributors also say that the boys will have no difficulty in pulling off another chart achievement next week. Despite the high expectation, they say that the final tally still has to wait until next week and any thing may still happen considering today's stiff competition.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart