Jamie Lynn Spears' Baby's Daddy Casey Aldridge Cheats on Her, the Other Woman Speaks
It's been a few months since rumors began circulating that Casey Aldridge, the fiance of actress Jamie Lynn Spears, has cheated on her. The rumors are heating up now that evidence of his affair is exposed by In Touch Weekly magazine which has an exclusive interview with the other woman, identified as Kelli Dawson.
To the publication, the 28-year-old lady said she and Casey first met in November 2006 at her sister's home. The fact that he's dating Jamie Lynn couldn't stop him and Kelli from getting attracted to one another. In fact "he totally instigated it and pursued me. His friends would tell me that he liked me, that he thought I was pretty," Kelli testified.
Trying to keep their romance under wrap, Casey and Kelli preferred to see each other a few times, between which they "kissed randomly." Things between them only got "hot and heavy" in the spring of 2007 that Kelli tend to ignore the fact that Casey was still with Jamie Lynn at that time. "You never knew if they were broken up or not, because it changed from day to day!" so she said.
Spilling almost every detail of their affair, Kelli even admitted that she and Casey were even sleeping together at the same time Jamie Lynn announced her pregnancy. They stopped sleeping together, temporarily, a few months before Jamie Lynn gave birth to their daughter, Maddie Briann, in June. Kelli after that got back with her ex-boyfriend August last year, but would still sleep with Casey occasionally.
Even Britney Spears' former husband Jason Alexander is speaking out about Kelli and Casey's affair. "Kelli and Casey have been a couple on and off for a few years," Jason confirmed in a statement. "They were a really tight couple, but I think it was hard for Kelli, having Jamie Lynn in the picture."
Kelly's complete story of her affair with Casey can be read on the latest issue of In Touch.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child