The Veronicas Announce Joint Tour With Jonas Brothers
With their new album "Hook Me Up" coming to the U.S. stores on August 26, The Veronicas are spilling out a lot on their promotional schedules. The sisters duo from Australia have earned themselves a slot on MTV's TRL and will soon hit the road with teen sensation Jonas Brothers to promote the album.
Due to the popularity of their "Untouched" music video, the girls were featured on TRL as performers. Their episode will be aired on MTV on August 20 at 11:00 A.M. EST. Two days after that, they will tour alongside the brothers trio in a jaunt that will kick off August 22 in Cuyahoga Falls, O.H. Complete dates of their joint tour can be seen after the news.
"Hook Me Up" is the sophomore effort of the band that follows the 2006 "The Secret Life Of...". The new album is backed up with lots of renown producers such as Shelly Peiken (Christina Aguilera), Greg Wells (Mika) and Billy Steinberg (Madonna). "Hook Me Up" has been released in their native country and achieved double platinum since its release in November 2007.
Tour dates with the Jonas Brothers:
- Aug 22 - Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Blossom Music Center
- Aug 23 - Columbus, OH -Nationwide Arena
- Aug 24 - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- Aug 26 - Pittsburgh, PA - Post-Gazette Pavilion
- Aug 27 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
- Sept 2 - University Park, PA - Bryce Jordan Center
- Sept 4 - Tampa, FL - Ford Amphitheatre
- Sept 5 - West Palm Beach, FL - Cruzan Amphitheatre
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences