Jonas Brothers Drop By MTV's TRL, Talk Girlfriends and Doing Movie with Ben Stiller
Having their hands full with a number of projects to be finished, Jonas Brothers took time to drop by MTV's "Total Request Live" Tuesday, August 12 to give a boost on their newly released album "A Little Bit Longer." Lucky tons of female fans who were attending the show heard the boys talking about the girls of their dreams and also the possibility of them doing a big screen movie in the future.
Breaking his silence on what kind of girlfriend he wants, Joe Jonas revealed "This is hard, but if they are nagging and annoying, you're like, 'Go away'". Older brother Kevin Jonas then added, "We're not ever really with people, 'cause we're always traveling. And you get on the phone and they're like, 'My day is awful, blah,' and you're like, 'This is not what I need right now!'"
The youngest of them Nick Jonas, elsewhere, emphasized the importance he places upon how a girl treats her family. "They have to be good to their moms," he said. The 15-year-old boy reportedly is dating fellow Disney star Selena Gomez.
Also talking about their upcoming Disney Channel television series "J.O.N.A.S." which stands for Junior Operatives Networking As Spies, Kevin revealed there will be changes on its concept, saying "Everyone knew it was going to be about spies, and that's changed a little bit, I guess, 'cause in the course of the last two years, the band has changed a little bit. We're going to be the Jonas Brothers going through life - like, going to school, but still being the Jonas Brothers."
In addition to the series, Jonas Brothers also hinted on doing a movie with Ben Stiller, whom they recently met. "I love Ben Stiller and we met him just recently," Joe said. "We were talking with him about doing a movie."
Jonas Brothers' MTV's TRL appearance is part of the show's Jonas Brothers Fan Week. They also announced during the show that they will next join Miley Cyrus to co-headline the Concert for Hope benefit, aimed to help benefit the cancer research and treatment organization City of Hope, on September 14.
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?