Kanye West to Launch Fatburger Joint in Chicago
Having a very full plate on his agenda, Kanye West won't stop channeling his diverse inner creativity. With a number of business ventures he's already on, the mogul adds Fatburger franchise into his resume, planning to open a chain of the burger restaurant in his native Chicago, Illinois.
Executives at West's company, KW Foods LLC, are said to have purchased the rights to the North American Fatburger franchise to develop 10 fast food joints in Chicago. The first of the eateries is set to open in Orland Park next month, while a second restaurant will be opened in January of 2009. A third location is yet to be revealed as the executives are still in the process of finalizing the lease.
As for his singing career, West is still busy launching more singles from his 2007 album "Graduation" with the sixth and the latest is called "Champion". Releasing it in the wake of the Olympic Games fever, the video features a Muppet form of him participating in Unified Games, a sports event which is similar to the Olympic Games.
Aside from that, he reportedly has been tapped by fellow music artist Jay-Z to handle a major portion of his upcoming album, "The Blueprint 3", which is expected to be released this year.
More Kanye West News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed