Kanye West to Launch Fatburger Joint in Chicago
Having a very full plate on his agenda, Kanye West won't stop channeling his diverse inner creativity. With a number of business ventures he's already on, the mogul adds Fatburger franchise into his resume, planning to open a chain of the burger restaurant in his native Chicago, Illinois.
Executives at West's company, KW Foods LLC, are said to have purchased the rights to the North American Fatburger franchise to develop 10 fast food joints in Chicago. The first of the eateries is set to open in Orland Park next month, while a second restaurant will be opened in January of 2009. A third location is yet to be revealed as the executives are still in the process of finalizing the lease.
As for his singing career, West is still busy launching more singles from his 2007 album "Graduation" with the sixth and the latest is called "Champion". Releasing it in the wake of the Olympic Games fever, the video features a Muppet form of him participating in Unified Games, a sports event which is similar to the Olympic Games.
Aside from that, he reportedly has been tapped by fellow music artist Jay-Z to handle a major portion of his upcoming album, "The Blueprint 3", which is expected to be released this year.
More Kanye West News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny