Kanye West to Launch Fatburger Joint in Chicago
Having a very full plate on his agenda, Kanye West won't stop channeling his diverse inner creativity. With a number of business ventures he's already on, the mogul adds Fatburger franchise into his resume, planning to open a chain of the burger restaurant in his native Chicago, Illinois.
Executives at West's company, KW Foods LLC, are said to have purchased the rights to the North American Fatburger franchise to develop 10 fast food joints in Chicago. The first of the eateries is set to open in Orland Park next month, while a second restaurant will be opened in January of 2009. A third location is yet to be revealed as the executives are still in the process of finalizing the lease.
As for his singing career, West is still busy launching more singles from his 2007 album "Graduation" with the sixth and the latest is called "Champion". Releasing it in the wake of the Olympic Games fever, the video features a Muppet form of him participating in Unified Games, a sports event which is similar to the Olympic Games.
Aside from that, he reportedly has been tapped by fellow music artist Jay-Z to handle a major portion of his upcoming album, "The Blueprint 3", which is expected to be released this year.
More Kanye West News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!