Kanye West to Launch Fatburger Joint in Chicago
Having a very full plate on his agenda, Kanye West won't stop channeling his diverse inner creativity. With a number of business ventures he's already on, the mogul adds Fatburger franchise into his resume, planning to open a chain of the burger restaurant in his native Chicago, Illinois.
Executives at West's company, KW Foods LLC, are said to have purchased the rights to the North American Fatburger franchise to develop 10 fast food joints in Chicago. The first of the eateries is set to open in Orland Park next month, while a second restaurant will be opened in January of 2009. A third location is yet to be revealed as the executives are still in the process of finalizing the lease.
As for his singing career, West is still busy launching more singles from his 2007 album "Graduation" with the sixth and the latest is called "Champion". Releasing it in the wake of the Olympic Games fever, the video features a Muppet form of him participating in Unified Games, a sports event which is similar to the Olympic Games.
Aside from that, he reportedly has been tapped by fellow music artist Jay-Z to handle a major portion of his upcoming album, "The Blueprint 3", which is expected to be released this year.
More Kanye West News
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge