'Gossip Girl' Blake Lively Is Cosmo's September Cover Girl
The success of her TV series "Gossip Girl" undoubtedly gives Blake Lively's acting career a boost, making her a new starlet in Hollywood entertainment industry. Becoming a brand new household name, she has been picked by Cosmopolitan magazine to be its latest cover girl, debuted on the cover of its September issue.
In addition to the magazine's cover shoot and some other pics inside, Blake also sat down for an exclusive and interesting interview during which she discussed about snagging fame and happiness. Greater than that she, too, opened up about her acting career, high school days, and her on-screen/off-screen boyfriend Penn Badgley.
Comparing her real life with that of her "Gossip Girl" character Serena van der Woodsen, Blake admitted she's living a much different life though. Unlike Serena, she indeed ruled out wildlife, drugs, sex with best friend's boyfriend and some other bad things. And quite the contrary to Selena who attends New York prep school and leads glamorous life, Blake claimed her high school days were much more down to earth.
Insisting she bore no resemblance to her character, the sexy seductress Serena, Blake revealed that she only locked lips with two other people besides her current actor boyfriend Penn. "I've kissed just three people in my life, other than stuff that I've done for TV or movies," she admitted. "I know - I'm weird!
With her TV series "Gossip Girl" becomes a hit, Blake has been spending the last several months working 18-hour per day. She wouldn't stop adding more projects into her resume though and is currently hard at work promoting the comedy-drama "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" which is a follow up to "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants."
The September issue of Cosmopolitan magazine is already on newsstands.
More Blake Lively News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake