Amy Winehouse Plots to Take Revenge on 007 Bosses
Amy Winehouse has planned to battle Jack White and Alicia Keys' theme song for "Quantum of Solace" by releasing her own version of the movie theme. She will record the single with a favor from Mark Ronson in its production. During an interview, she admits that she wants to "prove that they (the film executives) have made a big mistake."
As previously reported, Amy was very disappointed after she and Mark were excluded from the list of James Bond soundtrack team because of her bad health condition following her severe reaction from anti-drugs medication. However, some sources say that she and Mark did not record a song that was deemed good enough for the film. After the refusal, Jack and Alicia stepped up with a song that satisfied the film producers. Then, they were signed for the song theme singers.
Commenting on the rumor that has cornered her, Amy comes with a denial, saying that timetable schedule given by the 007 producers allows her to make a song she describes as a clean-cut and boring song in which she didn't want to record. Instead, she made her own tune that was then rejected by the movie bosses. In a statement, she says, "I do think they could have waited a bit. If they want a worldwide hit, I have them all up here [pointing to her head]. I guess they are going for clean-cut and boring. When I do release mine - and I am tempted to do it on the same day - this would be the bigger hit. If they change their minds, I'm waiting!"
Now that she has been out from hospital and in her best health condition, Amy is said to seriously record the song and put it out on the same week Alicia and Jack's song "Another Way to Die" hits the stores. Unfortunately, until now the title of Amy's song still remains a mystery.
Meanwhile, other news say that despite her Bond theme rejection, Amy's musical success is reportedly set as a standard of this year's X Factor winner. Simon Cowell, one of the judges in the show says, "I want somebody who is different and unique. I want to find somebody as good as Amy Winehouse-I'd love to do that."
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'