'RocknRolla' Sequel Lining Up
Guy Ritchie's latest action thriller "RocknRolla" is yet to hit the theaters, at least it won't be out until October 31. However, it looks like the 39-year-old filmmaker could not wait to move on with its sequel, especially since he has finished the "RocknRolla 2" script.
On the sequel screenplay, he confessed, "I've written one. So people better go see it. It'll allow me to make the next one." That remark has sparked speculation that the husband of pop legend Madonna is even ready to shoot the follow-up movie to the underworld thriller about a group of various gangsters attempting to get their hands on a share of a multi millions real estate scam.
To be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, "RocknRolla" stars Gerard Butler, Thandie Newton, Idris Elba, Jeremy Piven and Ludacris. It will be Richie's newest action movie after his panned 2005 "Revolver" starring Jason Statham.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival