'RocknRolla' Sequel Lining Up
Guy Ritchie's latest action thriller "RocknRolla" is yet to hit the theaters, at least it won't be out until October 31. However, it looks like the 39-year-old filmmaker could not wait to move on with its sequel, especially since he has finished the "RocknRolla 2" script.
On the sequel screenplay, he confessed, "I've written one. So people better go see it. It'll allow me to make the next one." That remark has sparked speculation that the husband of pop legend Madonna is even ready to shoot the follow-up movie to the underworld thriller about a group of various gangsters attempting to get their hands on a share of a multi millions real estate scam.
To be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, "RocknRolla" stars Gerard Butler, Thandie Newton, Idris Elba, Jeremy Piven and Ludacris. It will be Richie's newest action movie after his panned 2005 "Revolver" starring Jason Statham.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen