'RocknRolla' Sequel Lining Up
Guy Ritchie's latest action thriller "RocknRolla" is yet to hit the theaters, at least it won't be out until October 31. However, it looks like the 39-year-old filmmaker could not wait to move on with its sequel, especially since he has finished the "RocknRolla 2" script.
On the sequel screenplay, he confessed, "I've written one. So people better go see it. It'll allow me to make the next one." That remark has sparked speculation that the husband of pop legend Madonna is even ready to shoot the follow-up movie to the underworld thriller about a group of various gangsters attempting to get their hands on a share of a multi millions real estate scam.
To be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, "RocknRolla" stars Gerard Butler, Thandie Newton, Idris Elba, Jeremy Piven and Ludacris. It will be Richie's newest action movie after his panned 2005 "Revolver" starring Jason Statham.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment