'RocknRolla' Sequel Lining Up
Guy Ritchie's latest action thriller "RocknRolla" is yet to hit the theaters, at least it won't be out until October 31. However, it looks like the 39-year-old filmmaker could not wait to move on with its sequel, especially since he has finished the "RocknRolla 2" script.
On the sequel screenplay, he confessed, "I've written one. So people better go see it. It'll allow me to make the next one." That remark has sparked speculation that the husband of pop legend Madonna is even ready to shoot the follow-up movie to the underworld thriller about a group of various gangsters attempting to get their hands on a share of a multi millions real estate scam.
To be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, "RocknRolla" stars Gerard Butler, Thandie Newton, Idris Elba, Jeremy Piven and Ludacris. It will be Richie's newest action movie after his panned 2005 "Revolver" starring Jason Statham.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos