'RocknRolla' Sequel Lining Up
Guy Ritchie's latest action thriller "RocknRolla" is yet to hit the theaters, at least it won't be out until October 31. However, it looks like the 39-year-old filmmaker could not wait to move on with its sequel, especially since he has finished the "RocknRolla 2" script.
On the sequel screenplay, he confessed, "I've written one. So people better go see it. It'll allow me to make the next one." That remark has sparked speculation that the husband of pop legend Madonna is even ready to shoot the follow-up movie to the underworld thriller about a group of various gangsters attempting to get their hands on a share of a multi millions real estate scam.
To be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, "RocknRolla" stars Gerard Butler, Thandie Newton, Idris Elba, Jeremy Piven and Ludacris. It will be Richie's newest action movie after his panned 2005 "Revolver" starring Jason Statham.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing