Julia Stiles Splits from Boyfriend
One more celebrity gets back into the single scene. Julia Stiles is single and available as it's been reported that she has split from boyfriend of two years, painter and sculptor Jonathan James Cramer. They are citing "irreconcilable differences" for the break-up, New York gossip column PageSix reports.
Allegedly, the break up affects the actress in bad ways. It reportedly sent her into "foul mood" that she lashed out at fans in Cafe Frida, New York who she thought were taking snaps of her. According to PageSix, Stiles mistakenly assumed a group of diners, who were taking photographs of each other, to have taken photographs of her.
Expressing her madness toward the group, Stiles waved to them and shouted "Bye, guys - glad you got your picture!" when she made her way out of the cafe.
A representative for her denied the actress was aggressive. "Julia was trying to get out of the way of the picture. She wasn't being sarcastic," the representative said. No comment on the report of her breaking up with Kramer.
Julia catapulted to fame for her starring role as Katarina 'Kat' Stratford in the 1999 movie "10 Things I Hate About You". She has since then starred in several other films, including "Hamlet" and "A Guy Thing" just to name a few. She could next be seen starring in "The Bell Jar" and "Cry of the Owl," both of which have not yet had release dates.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago