Demi Lovato's Performs Debut Single on Good Morning America
Early this week American actress-singer Demi Lovato has shown up in ABC studio to perform live at Good Morning America. The singer has performed first single "Get Back" to promote her debut album "Don't Forget" in the show. Before that, she has been rocking Madison Square Garden with Jonas Brothers as an opening act.
Beside performing at live shows, Demi has also been doing media promotion rounds for her upcoming album. In addition, she is scheduled to perform with teen peers Miley Cyrus and the Jonas boys in mid-November for "Concert for Hope" in Universal City's Gibson Amphitheater. She will also continue singing along with the band as opening act on their currently underway Burning Up Tour. A full list of location and date for their concerts can be checked on Demi's official website
According to a source, Demi has asked Jonas Brothers to help her write new material for her upcoming album. The album is expected to hit the market on September 23 in the United States via Hollywood Records.
Furthermore, the young singer who will turn sixteen on August 20, also dances and plays two musical instruments, guitar and piano. She also starts to explore her song-writing talent by writing her own songs, such as "Stronger", "Open", and "Shadow", which has been featured in soundtrack album of Disney short series "As The Bell Rings".
"Get Back" audio streams : Windows Media | Real Player
Demi Lovato on "Good Morning America":
More Demi Lovato News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit