Video: Britney Spears' 2008 MTV VMAs Commercial Ads
2008 MTV Video Music Awards commercial tapes in which pop singer Britney Spears and a British comedian Russell Brand team up finally come out. They are shot sitting on a black couch inside a huge building with a high roof.
The video is plotted in a series of comedy situation with an elephant behind them. The set has then made some saying that the elephant is actually used as a reminder for the singer's disastrous performance last year in which she performed a lip sync show in a tight costume, showing her out-of-shape figure.
Britney performs a question-and-answer session with Russell. Referring to the fact that the British comedian isn't very popular in the States, she pretends to have no clue who Russell is and calls him with a wrong name, Russell Brown. Russell then gets back by saying, "You will remember that name, because pretty soon it's gonna be your surname."
As the videos come to an end, the phrase "Video Music Awards" flashes. It is then followed by other words, giving information that the show will be aired live on September 7 from Hollywood Paramount Studio.
Britney Spears and Russell Brand in 2008 MTV Video Music Awards promo part 1:
Britney Spears and Russell Brand in 2008 MTV Video Music Awards promo part 2:
More Britney Spears News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season