Daniel Craig Seen Buying Expensive Champagne, Fueling Marriage Rumors
Rumors are swirling yet again that Daniel Craig is to wed girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell. And confirmation on that matter seems to have been accepted by pictures of him purchasing a crate of expensive champagne in Marylebone, central London over the weekend.
The James Bond actor reportedly promised to wed his longtime girlfriend Satsuki after filming wrapped on his latest Bond film "Quantum of Solace". He fueled wedding rumors as he was photographed carrying a box of pricey Bollinger champagne.
The store's manager, on the other hand, said Craig was a regular customer and he simply had been taking advantage of a special offer on champagne. "Six bottles for the price of five," the manager stated.
Craig's spokesperson, meanwhile, refused to comment on the report, simply stating, "If Daniel's buying champagne, then good for him."
Craig and Satsuki, a movie producer, have been dating since 2006. They first met during the filming of the 2005 "Casino Royale." Speculation has been mounting that they have engaged as she's been spotted sporting a large diamond solitaire ring on her engagement finger. Neither Craig nor Satsuki has ever commented on their alleged engagement.
Craig's latest movie "Quantum of Solace" is currently in post-production. The action adventure drama flick is slated for a November 7 release date.
More Daniel Craig News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5