Daniel Craig Seen Buying Expensive Champagne, Fueling Marriage Rumors
Rumors are swirling yet again that Daniel Craig is to wed girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell. And confirmation on that matter seems to have been accepted by pictures of him purchasing a crate of expensive champagne in Marylebone, central London over the weekend.
The James Bond actor reportedly promised to wed his longtime girlfriend Satsuki after filming wrapped on his latest Bond film "Quantum of Solace". He fueled wedding rumors as he was photographed carrying a box of pricey Bollinger champagne.
The store's manager, on the other hand, said Craig was a regular customer and he simply had been taking advantage of a special offer on champagne. "Six bottles for the price of five," the manager stated.
Craig's spokesperson, meanwhile, refused to comment on the report, simply stating, "If Daniel's buying champagne, then good for him."
Craig and Satsuki, a movie producer, have been dating since 2006. They first met during the filming of the 2005 "Casino Royale." Speculation has been mounting that they have engaged as she's been spotted sporting a large diamond solitaire ring on her engagement finger. Neither Craig nor Satsuki has ever commented on their alleged engagement.
Craig's latest movie "Quantum of Solace" is currently in post-production. The action adventure drama flick is slated for a November 7 release date.
More Daniel Craig News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage