Daniel Craig Seen Buying Expensive Champagne, Fueling Marriage Rumors
Rumors are swirling yet again that Daniel Craig is to wed girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell. And confirmation on that matter seems to have been accepted by pictures of him purchasing a crate of expensive champagne in Marylebone, central London over the weekend.
The James Bond actor reportedly promised to wed his longtime girlfriend Satsuki after filming wrapped on his latest Bond film "Quantum of Solace". He fueled wedding rumors as he was photographed carrying a box of pricey Bollinger champagne.
The store's manager, on the other hand, said Craig was a regular customer and he simply had been taking advantage of a special offer on champagne. "Six bottles for the price of five," the manager stated.
Craig's spokesperson, meanwhile, refused to comment on the report, simply stating, "If Daniel's buying champagne, then good for him."
Craig and Satsuki, a movie producer, have been dating since 2006. They first met during the filming of the 2005 "Casino Royale." Speculation has been mounting that they have engaged as she's been spotted sporting a large diamond solitaire ring on her engagement finger. Neither Craig nor Satsuki has ever commented on their alleged engagement.
Craig's latest movie "Quantum of Solace" is currently in post-production. The action adventure drama flick is slated for a November 7 release date.
More Daniel Craig News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival