Lily Allen Holds Back Upcoming LP, Avoiding Chart Battle With Katy Perry
Lily Allen has been reported to reschedule release date for her upcoming album "Stuck On The Naughty Step". The rumor says that Lily is afraid of being in the chart battle with Katy Perry's massive hit "I Kissed a Girl".
However, Katy shuts down the competition rumor with Lily. Katy has been quoted as saying, "I think I sound different to her. She's in a league of her own."
Both Lily's "Stuck on the Naughty Step" and Katy's "One of the Boys" are set to be released next month. However, news coming from Lily's side says that she won't launch her album until next year.
Furthermore, Simon Cowell and Sony BMG Entertainment are reported to feel furious when finding that their dumped artist has reached a massive hit worldwide. Before joining EMI, Katy signed contract with Sony but then got kicked when she just started out.
On other news, Lily was photographed with one of her breasts hanging out of her t-shirt while she was out in London last week. She was then reported to seek for publicity for her upcoming album. However, the singer has insisted that the accident was just an embarrassing situation. She said, "My boob fell out twice and people on the blogs are saying it was a publicity stunt. Can I just say, I have been keeping myself very much to myself recently. I've been gardening, decorating my new flat and looking after my grieving grandfather. If I wanted publicity, I'd be accepting invitations, not to mention money, for turning up to glamorous events."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!