Lily Allen Holds Back Upcoming LP, Avoiding Chart Battle With Katy Perry
Lily Allen has been reported to reschedule release date for her upcoming album "Stuck On The Naughty Step". The rumor says that Lily is afraid of being in the chart battle with Katy Perry's massive hit "I Kissed a Girl".
However, Katy shuts down the competition rumor with Lily. Katy has been quoted as saying, "I think I sound different to her. She's in a league of her own."
Both Lily's "Stuck on the Naughty Step" and Katy's "One of the Boys" are set to be released next month. However, news coming from Lily's side says that she won't launch her album until next year.
Furthermore, Simon Cowell and Sony BMG Entertainment are reported to feel furious when finding that their dumped artist has reached a massive hit worldwide. Before joining EMI, Katy signed contract with Sony but then got kicked when she just started out.
On other news, Lily was photographed with one of her breasts hanging out of her t-shirt while she was out in London last week. She was then reported to seek for publicity for her upcoming album. However, the singer has insisted that the accident was just an embarrassing situation. She said, "My boob fell out twice and people on the blogs are saying it was a publicity stunt. Can I just say, I have been keeping myself very much to myself recently. I've been gardening, decorating my new flat and looking after my grieving grandfather. If I wanted publicity, I'd be accepting invitations, not to mention money, for turning up to glamorous events."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards