Lily Allen Holds Back Upcoming LP, Avoiding Chart Battle With Katy Perry
Lily Allen has been reported to reschedule release date for her upcoming album "Stuck On The Naughty Step". The rumor says that Lily is afraid of being in the chart battle with Katy Perry's massive hit "I Kissed a Girl".
However, Katy shuts down the competition rumor with Lily. Katy has been quoted as saying, "I think I sound different to her. She's in a league of her own."
Both Lily's "Stuck on the Naughty Step" and Katy's "One of the Boys" are set to be released next month. However, news coming from Lily's side says that she won't launch her album until next year.
Furthermore, Simon Cowell and Sony BMG Entertainment are reported to feel furious when finding that their dumped artist has reached a massive hit worldwide. Before joining EMI, Katy signed contract with Sony but then got kicked when she just started out.
On other news, Lily was photographed with one of her breasts hanging out of her t-shirt while she was out in London last week. She was then reported to seek for publicity for her upcoming album. However, the singer has insisted that the accident was just an embarrassing situation. She said, "My boob fell out twice and people on the blogs are saying it was a publicity stunt. Can I just say, I have been keeping myself very much to myself recently. I've been gardening, decorating my new flat and looking after my grieving grandfather. If I wanted publicity, I'd be accepting invitations, not to mention money, for turning up to glamorous events."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly