Jonas Brothers Invited Taylor Swift On Stage at NYC Concert
Jonas Brothers keep themselves innovative in pleasing their fans during concerts. The teen heartthrobs presented country singer Taylor Swift as the guest artist of their New York City concert on Sunday, August 10 at Madison Square Garden.
The 18-year-old country crooner joined the trio on the stage to sing a duet of "Should've Said No", the fifth and final single of Swift's debut album. Swift who dons a metallic blue mini dress and a pair of boots moved the crowds to their feet when she suddenly was introduced as the guest. The brothers are scheduled to perform again in the same venue tonight, August 11.
The opening act for the concert was fellow Disney star Demi Lovato who reportedly also invited roar from the audience. The particular girl has been closely linked to the three Jonas brothers both in her music and her personal life. In the morning of the concert day, eldest brother Kevin Jonas wore a T-shirt with "Team Demi and Selena" emblazoned on it. This has sparked rumors that the boys are pro to Demi and Selena in the girls' alleged feud with teen star Miley Cyrus.
The band are touring in support of their new album "A Little Bit Longer" which will hit the stores tomorrow, August 12. The release will be supported also with TRL appearances as part of Jonas Brothers Fan Week. According to their MySpace, the show will tape at 11:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. EST today and tomorrow. The Fan Week itself will air from Monday to Thursday at 11 P.M. ET/PT on MTV TRL this week.
Taylor Swift at Jonas Brothers NYC concert:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences