Jonas Brothers Invited Taylor Swift On Stage at NYC Concert
Jonas Brothers keep themselves innovative in pleasing their fans during concerts. The teen heartthrobs presented country singer Taylor Swift as the guest artist of their New York City concert on Sunday, August 10 at Madison Square Garden.
The 18-year-old country crooner joined the trio on the stage to sing a duet of "Should've Said No", the fifth and final single of Swift's debut album. Swift who dons a metallic blue mini dress and a pair of boots moved the crowds to their feet when she suddenly was introduced as the guest. The brothers are scheduled to perform again in the same venue tonight, August 11.
The opening act for the concert was fellow Disney star Demi Lovato who reportedly also invited roar from the audience. The particular girl has been closely linked to the three Jonas brothers both in her music and her personal life. In the morning of the concert day, eldest brother Kevin Jonas wore a T-shirt with "Team Demi and Selena" emblazoned on it. This has sparked rumors that the boys are pro to Demi and Selena in the girls' alleged feud with teen star Miley Cyrus.
The band are touring in support of their new album "A Little Bit Longer" which will hit the stores tomorrow, August 12. The release will be supported also with TRL appearances as part of Jonas Brothers Fan Week. According to their MySpace, the show will tape at 11:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. EST today and tomorrow. The Fan Week itself will air from Monday to Thursday at 11 P.M. ET/PT on MTV TRL this week.
Taylor Swift at Jonas Brothers NYC concert:
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia