New 'Star Trek' Character Posters Four Starfleet Officers
If the 2008 San Diego Comic Con helped to introduce the uniquely-designed character posters of Nero, Uhura, Spock and Captain Kirk, the 2008 VegasCon revealed four new characters from the upcoming J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" movie. Made in the same design as the previous character posters, these posters expose Sulu, Scotty, Chekov and Bones McCoy.
The combined poster is posted on the news photo, while the individual ones can be enjoyed below. Each of them display in respective order John Cho as the USS Enterprise's staff physicist Hikaru Sulu, Simon Pegg as the Enterprise engineer Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, Anton Yelchin as Starfleet officer Pavel Chekov, and Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy.
This new "Star Trek" film is slated to be released on May 8, 2009. It stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Eric Bana, Leonard Nimoy, Winona Ryder, and many others. It will resolve around the early days of the future USS Enterprise captain, James T. Kirk, and his crew members when they are at Starfleet Academy.
More Star Trek News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show