New 'Star Trek' Character Posters Four Starfleet Officers
If the 2008 San Diego Comic Con helped to introduce the uniquely-designed character posters of Nero, Uhura, Spock and Captain Kirk, the 2008 VegasCon revealed four new characters from the upcoming J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" movie. Made in the same design as the previous character posters, these posters expose Sulu, Scotty, Chekov and Bones McCoy.
The combined poster is posted on the news photo, while the individual ones can be enjoyed below. Each of them display in respective order John Cho as the USS Enterprise's staff physicist Hikaru Sulu, Simon Pegg as the Enterprise engineer Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, Anton Yelchin as Starfleet officer Pavel Chekov, and Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy.
This new "Star Trek" film is slated to be released on May 8, 2009. It stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Eric Bana, Leonard Nimoy, Winona Ryder, and many others. It will resolve around the early days of the future USS Enterprise captain, James T. Kirk, and his crew members when they are at Starfleet Academy.
More Star Trek News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie