New 'Star Trek' Character Posters Four Starfleet Officers
If the 2008 San Diego Comic Con helped to introduce the uniquely-designed character posters of Nero, Uhura, Spock and Captain Kirk, the 2008 VegasCon revealed four new characters from the upcoming J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" movie. Made in the same design as the previous character posters, these posters expose Sulu, Scotty, Chekov and Bones McCoy.
The combined poster is posted on the news photo, while the individual ones can be enjoyed below. Each of them display in respective order John Cho as the USS Enterprise's staff physicist Hikaru Sulu, Simon Pegg as the Enterprise engineer Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, Anton Yelchin as Starfleet officer Pavel Chekov, and Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy.
This new "Star Trek" film is slated to be released on May 8, 2009. It stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Eric Bana, Leonard Nimoy, Winona Ryder, and many others. It will resolve around the early days of the future USS Enterprise captain, James T. Kirk, and his crew members when they are at Starfleet Academy.
More Star Trek News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die