New 'Star Trek' Character Posters Four Starfleet Officers
If the 2008 San Diego Comic Con helped to introduce the uniquely-designed character posters of Nero, Uhura, Spock and Captain Kirk, the 2008 VegasCon revealed four new characters from the upcoming J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" movie. Made in the same design as the previous character posters, these posters expose Sulu, Scotty, Chekov and Bones McCoy.
The combined poster is posted on the news photo, while the individual ones can be enjoyed below. Each of them display in respective order John Cho as the USS Enterprise's staff physicist Hikaru Sulu, Simon Pegg as the Enterprise engineer Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, Anton Yelchin as Starfleet officer Pavel Chekov, and Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy.
This new "Star Trek" film is slated to be released on May 8, 2009. It stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Eric Bana, Leonard Nimoy, Winona Ryder, and many others. It will resolve around the early days of the future USS Enterprise captain, James T. Kirk, and his crew members when they are at Starfleet Academy.
More Star Trek News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic