Hollywood Embraces 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Premiere
Known to be a place to catch a glimpse of celebrities, Hollywood has been turned to be a spot to see Clone Troopers and another "Star Wars" character, Ahsoka Tano, on Sunday, August 10, evening. Celebrating the U.S. premiere of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars", the unique trio posed on the red carpet at Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood, California.
Aside from those characters, the special screening event was also attended by most of the animated film's cast, including Matt Lanter, Ashley Eckstein, James Arnold Taylor, Catherine Taber and Ian Abercrombie, and the filmmakers, such as Dave Filoni and creator George Lucas. The premiere also saw many celebrity guests from actors, like Jaime King, Seth Green and Ahmed Best, to renowned filmmakers, such as J.J. Abrams and Keenen Ivory Wayans.
From Warner Bros. Pictures comes the first animation movie installment of the "Star Wars" saga. Giving an opening story to the 30-minutes all-new 'television mini-Star Wars-movie', "The Clone Wars" will focus on the ever-escalating conflict between the Separatists and their droid armies against the Republic and its Jedi protectors. In it, the evil Separatists and their droid armies against the Republic and its Jedi protectors will be sent on a mission that brings them to face Jabba the Hutt. The movie is set for August 15 release.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Beyonce, Jay-Z and Children Move Into Lavish Malibu Mansion
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?