Hollywood Embraces 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Premiere
Known to be a place to catch a glimpse of celebrities, Hollywood has been turned to be a spot to see Clone Troopers and another "Star Wars" character, Ahsoka Tano, on Sunday, August 10, evening. Celebrating the U.S. premiere of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars", the unique trio posed on the red carpet at Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood, California.
Aside from those characters, the special screening event was also attended by most of the animated film's cast, including Matt Lanter, Ashley Eckstein, James Arnold Taylor, Catherine Taber and Ian Abercrombie, and the filmmakers, such as Dave Filoni and creator George Lucas. The premiere also saw many celebrity guests from actors, like Jaime King, Seth Green and Ahmed Best, to renowned filmmakers, such as J.J. Abrams and Keenen Ivory Wayans.
From Warner Bros. Pictures comes the first animation movie installment of the "Star Wars" saga. Giving an opening story to the 30-minutes all-new 'television mini-Star Wars-movie', "The Clone Wars" will focus on the ever-escalating conflict between the Separatists and their droid armies against the Republic and its Jedi protectors. In it, the evil Separatists and their droid armies against the Republic and its Jedi protectors will be sent on a mission that brings them to face Jabba the Hutt. The movie is set for August 15 release.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?