Hollywood Embraces 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Premiere
Known to be a place to catch a glimpse of celebrities, Hollywood has been turned to be a spot to see Clone Troopers and another "Star Wars" character, Ahsoka Tano, on Sunday, August 10, evening. Celebrating the U.S. premiere of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars", the unique trio posed on the red carpet at Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood, California.
Aside from those characters, the special screening event was also attended by most of the animated film's cast, including Matt Lanter, Ashley Eckstein, James Arnold Taylor, Catherine Taber and Ian Abercrombie, and the filmmakers, such as Dave Filoni and creator George Lucas. The premiere also saw many celebrity guests from actors, like Jaime King, Seth Green and Ahmed Best, to renowned filmmakers, such as J.J. Abrams and Keenen Ivory Wayans.
From Warner Bros. Pictures comes the first animation movie installment of the "Star Wars" saga. Giving an opening story to the 30-minutes all-new 'television mini-Star Wars-movie', "The Clone Wars" will focus on the ever-escalating conflict between the Separatists and their droid armies against the Republic and its Jedi protectors. In it, the evil Separatists and their droid armies against the Republic and its Jedi protectors will be sent on a mission that brings them to face Jabba the Hutt. The movie is set for August 15 release.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie