Jonas Brothers Deliver Record-Breaking Performance
Performing a free concert for "Good Morning America" on Friday, August 8, pop rock band Jonas Brothers have taken over the Big Apple. Performing on the stage erected at Bryan Park in Midtown Manhattan, the trio created a history of their own setting a new record for the largest crowd the morning show has ever hosted up to the date.
In front of more than their 10,000 hysterical teenage fans, the band consisted of Kevin, Joe and Nick performed a quick set of songs, including "S.O.S.", their latest hit single "Burnin' Up" and parts of a couple other songs from their upcoming new LP, "A Little Bit Longer". The large number of the concert's attendees allegedly prompted show hosts to compare the band with legendary bands, including The Beatles.
One interesting story came from their performance was when they share stage with Big Rob, Britney Spears' former bodyguard, while delivering "Burnin' Up". The man hired to protect the three singing sensations collaborated with them on stage rapping his part of the song.
Jonas Brothers Performing 'Burnin' Up' for "Good Morning America":
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose