'Friday the 13th' Gets New Behind-the-Scene Video
A remake of Sean S. Cunningham's 1980 classic horror movie, "Friday the 13th" was shot in Texas and during the filming period, Reelz Channel has paid a visit to the set. On Friday, August 8, Reelz's "Dailies" has exposed the on-set video report from the visit showing both behind-the-scene footages as well as interviews and now, the video has leaked out.
In this new behind-the-scene video, fans can see footages when the crew are filming for several scenes. They can also check out the interview with the Jason Voorhees' depicter, Derek Mears, the cast ensemble, such as Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti, and the film's producer Bradley Fuller where they talk about the experience working for the film as well as the remake itself.
Due to open in theaters on February 13, 2009, "Friday the 13th" is directed by Marcus Nispel and the script is provided by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift. Aside from Mears, Padalecki and Righetti, the slasher movie chronicling the slaughtering of teenage camp counselors at camp crystal lake will also see the likes of Danielle Panabaker, Aaron Yoo, Willa Ford and many others as the hockey-masked murderer's victim.
"Friday the 13th" Behind-the-Scene:
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes