'Burn After Reading' Gives Out Two Character Videos
In their effort to promote Coen brothers' latest drama comedy "Burn After Reading", Focus Features released two brand new videos. Each video which format is a sort-of-mini-trailer focuses on clueless gym employee Chad and womanizer federal marshal Harry, two out of the five main characters in the movie.
When two gym employees, Linda Litzke and Chad Feldheimer, find a detailed memoir of an ousted CIA agent Ozzie Cox at the gym where they work, they come out with what they think to be the greatest idea ever, blackmailing Cox in exchange for the disc. Clueless and inexperienced, the two soon figure out that the task is not as simple as it seems, especially with Cox not acting like a victim. Their problem gets more complicated when Harry Pfarrer, the lover of Cox' soon-to-be ex-wife, is entangled in the blackmail scheme.
Teaming up a band of acclaimed Hollywood actors, Frances McDormand, Brad Pitt, John Malkovich, George Clooney and Tilda Swinton, "Burn" has been chosen to open the 65th Annual Venice Film Festival on August 27. It will hit the big screens nationwide on September 12.
"Burn After Reading"- Meet Chad:
"Burn After Reading"- Meet Harry:
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?