'Burn After Reading' Gives Out Two Character Videos
In their effort to promote Coen brothers' latest drama comedy "Burn After Reading", Focus Features released two brand new videos. Each video which format is a sort-of-mini-trailer focuses on clueless gym employee Chad and womanizer federal marshal Harry, two out of the five main characters in the movie.
When two gym employees, Linda Litzke and Chad Feldheimer, find a detailed memoir of an ousted CIA agent Ozzie Cox at the gym where they work, they come out with what they think to be the greatest idea ever, blackmailing Cox in exchange for the disc. Clueless and inexperienced, the two soon figure out that the task is not as simple as it seems, especially with Cox not acting like a victim. Their problem gets more complicated when Harry Pfarrer, the lover of Cox' soon-to-be ex-wife, is entangled in the blackmail scheme.
Teaming up a band of acclaimed Hollywood actors, Frances McDormand, Brad Pitt, John Malkovich, George Clooney and Tilda Swinton, "Burn" has been chosen to open the 65th Annual Venice Film Festival on August 27. It will hit the big screens nationwide on September 12.
"Burn After Reading"- Meet Chad:
"Burn After Reading"- Meet Harry:
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch