'Dark Knight' Writer Struggling Between 'Magneto' and 'Invisible Man'
Recently, David Goyer, the man behind "The Dark Knight" script, has opened up about his forthcoming projects to MTV. With "Magneto" and "The Invisible Man" laying on his sleeves, he revealed that he is faced with a hard fact to choose which from the two he will do first.
Suggesting that he may do the "X-Men" spin-off first saying, "That may be next", the considerably sought-after scribbler also confessed that he is working on the new version of "Invisible Man". "I'm in the process of doing ['Invisible Man'] right now, and I'm working with some conceptual artists in tandem with writing the script," he explained. "I'm actually working with one of the artists from 'Batman Begins' and 'The Dark Knight'."
With that in mind, he noted that it could go either way between the two. "So it could be 'Magneto,' or it could be 'The Invisible Man' next," Goyer added on the possibility of which movie he will tackle first. Talking further about his take on "Invisible Man", the renowned comic book artist stated that his material would be like a continuation of the Claude Rains's film with a "steam punk" feeling while the story will center on a nephew of the first character.
Furthermore, he shared bits of the plot saying, "It involves Scotland Yard getting their hands on the current Invisible Man and basically saying, 'Wow, you'd be a really good secret agent to send into Imperial Russia right now. It starts off from there."
"Invisible Man" is expected to be outed in 2010, while "Magneto" is slated for 2009 release. Concerning the latter, the action fantasy movie is said to be highlighting on the early life of Eric Lensherr and his friendship with Charles Xavier. It will also tell about how the relationship between the two is strained up to the point of them becoming mortal enemies.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere