Actress Heather Graham Splits from Boyfriend, Club Owner Charles Ferri
She's all her own now, literally. Heather Graham is back on the single market as she has split from boyfriend, club owner Charles Ferri, the New York Post reports. The lovebirds who've been dating for two years blame distance for their split.
A source close to both Graham and Ferri said, "They found no time for their relationship." Blaming the long distance for their break up arguably is understandable as the actress is busy working on her acting career in Chicago whereas Ferri, who's the owner of the New York club Star Room, has been working hard prepping to launch Star Vodka in New York.
Graham was in Chicago to film "Baby on Board," which will be released later this year. She's is currently filming her other big screen project, the drama-comedy "Son of Mourning," which is expected to hit the theaters next year.
Graham is a TV and movie actress. She's best known for her starring role as Rollergirl/Brandy in "Boogie Nights" (1997). Aside from her career in the industry, her personal life is rarely exposed by the media.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World