Actress Heather Graham Splits from Boyfriend, Club Owner Charles Ferri
She's all her own now, literally. Heather Graham is back on the single market as she has split from boyfriend, club owner Charles Ferri, the New York Post reports. The lovebirds who've been dating for two years blame distance for their split.
A source close to both Graham and Ferri said, "They found no time for their relationship." Blaming the long distance for their break up arguably is understandable as the actress is busy working on her acting career in Chicago whereas Ferri, who's the owner of the New York club Star Room, has been working hard prepping to launch Star Vodka in New York.
Graham was in Chicago to film "Baby on Board," which will be released later this year. She's is currently filming her other big screen project, the drama-comedy "Son of Mourning," which is expected to hit the theaters next year.
Graham is a TV and movie actress. She's best known for her starring role as Rollergirl/Brandy in "Boogie Nights" (1997). Aside from her career in the industry, her personal life is rarely exposed by the media.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama