Actress Heather Graham Splits from Boyfriend, Club Owner Charles Ferri
She's all her own now, literally. Heather Graham is back on the single market as she has split from boyfriend, club owner Charles Ferri, the New York Post reports. The lovebirds who've been dating for two years blame distance for their split.
A source close to both Graham and Ferri said, "They found no time for their relationship." Blaming the long distance for their break up arguably is understandable as the actress is busy working on her acting career in Chicago whereas Ferri, who's the owner of the New York club Star Room, has been working hard prepping to launch Star Vodka in New York.
Graham was in Chicago to film "Baby on Board," which will be released later this year. She's is currently filming her other big screen project, the drama-comedy "Son of Mourning," which is expected to hit the theaters next year.
Graham is a TV and movie actress. She's best known for her starring role as Rollergirl/Brandy in "Boogie Nights" (1997). Aside from her career in the industry, her personal life is rarely exposed by the media.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular