Actress Heather Graham Splits from Boyfriend, Club Owner Charles Ferri
She's all her own now, literally. Heather Graham is back on the single market as she has split from boyfriend, club owner Charles Ferri, the New York Post reports. The lovebirds who've been dating for two years blame distance for their split.
A source close to both Graham and Ferri said, "They found no time for their relationship." Blaming the long distance for their break up arguably is understandable as the actress is busy working on her acting career in Chicago whereas Ferri, who's the owner of the New York club Star Room, has been working hard prepping to launch Star Vodka in New York.
Graham was in Chicago to film "Baby on Board," which will be released later this year. She's is currently filming her other big screen project, the drama-comedy "Son of Mourning," which is expected to hit the theaters next year.
Graham is a TV and movie actress. She's best known for her starring role as Rollergirl/Brandy in "Boogie Nights" (1997). Aside from her career in the industry, her personal life is rarely exposed by the media.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences