Actress Heather Graham Splits from Boyfriend, Club Owner Charles Ferri
She's all her own now, literally. Heather Graham is back on the single market as she has split from boyfriend, club owner Charles Ferri, the New York Post reports. The lovebirds who've been dating for two years blame distance for their split.
A source close to both Graham and Ferri said, "They found no time for their relationship." Blaming the long distance for their break up arguably is understandable as the actress is busy working on her acting career in Chicago whereas Ferri, who's the owner of the New York club Star Room, has been working hard prepping to launch Star Vodka in New York.
Graham was in Chicago to film "Baby on Board," which will be released later this year. She's is currently filming her other big screen project, the drama-comedy "Son of Mourning," which is expected to hit the theaters next year.
Graham is a TV and movie actress. She's best known for her starring role as Rollergirl/Brandy in "Boogie Nights" (1997). Aside from her career in the industry, her personal life is rarely exposed by the media.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights