Pink's 'So What' Audio Leaked, Cover Art Unveiled
The new cover art for Pink's new single "So What" has been unveiled on her official site and can be seen on the news' photo. Along with the single cover comes a leaked audio of the song which supposed to hit the airwaves on August 18 via American CHR.
"So What" will be the lead single of Pink's upcoming fifth studio album which is scheduled for an October 28 release. She has shot a music video for the single with Dave Meyers taking the director role. Meyers previously worked with her in the videos for "U + Ur Hand" and "Stupid Girls", the latter which won the Best Pop Video at 2006 MTV Video Music Awards.
In a Wednesday (August 8) report, the video shoot allegedly caused a traffic chaos in Hollywood. A bystander gushed, "She appeared to be having a great time but there were a number of impatient motorists caught behind the filming, who were far from happy." In the clip she turns white-haired and dons eye-soring colorful outfit, drinking vodka straight from the bottle and driving a John Deere tractor lawnmower. The video is scheduled to be premiered by MTV's FNMTV on August 22 at 8 P.M. EST.
Pink has not named her album yet, but it is known that she has tapped Max Martin, Butch Walker and Danja among others to be the producers of the album.
Pink, "So What" audio:
More Pink News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest