Pink's 'So What' Audio Leaked, Cover Art Unveiled
The new cover art for Pink's new single "So What" has been unveiled on her official site and can be seen on the news' photo. Along with the single cover comes a leaked audio of the song which supposed to hit the airwaves on August 18 via American CHR.
"So What" will be the lead single of Pink's upcoming fifth studio album which is scheduled for an October 28 release. She has shot a music video for the single with Dave Meyers taking the director role. Meyers previously worked with her in the videos for "U + Ur Hand" and "Stupid Girls", the latter which won the Best Pop Video at 2006 MTV Video Music Awards.
In a Wednesday (August 8) report, the video shoot allegedly caused a traffic chaos in Hollywood. A bystander gushed, "She appeared to be having a great time but there were a number of impatient motorists caught behind the filming, who were far from happy." In the clip she turns white-haired and dons eye-soring colorful outfit, drinking vodka straight from the bottle and driving a John Deere tractor lawnmower. The video is scheduled to be premiered by MTV's FNMTV on August 22 at 8 P.M. EST.
Pink has not named her album yet, but it is known that she has tapped Max Martin, Butch Walker and Danja among others to be the producers of the album.
Pink, "So What" audio:
More Pink News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns