Megan Fox's NC-17 Mother Teresa Biopic Gets Trailer
Robert B. Weide-directed film "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" apparently won't only present moviegoers with a typical comedy movie. In the same spirit as "Tropic Thunder", it will display movie-within-a-movie exposing Megan Fox in an NC-17 Mother Teresa biopic, "Mother Teresa: The Making of a Saint", and the fake movie has just revealed its trailer.
In the made-up film for "How to Lose Friends", Fox can be seen as Sophie Maes, an actress portraying a beautiful young Macedonian woman, Agnes. Upon receiving a message from God, Agnes joins a nunnery but her faith is put to the ultimate test when a handsome young priest tempts her and challenges her faith. While the trailer can be enjoyed below, more details about the meta-movie can be read at Teresa: The Making of A Saint website.
Meanwhile, "How to Lose Friends" is the latest comedy movie from MGM. It stars Simon Pegg as Sidney Young, a British writer who is thrown to the world of the rich, famous and powerful when he works at New York based Sharps magazine. A complete stranger to the celebrity lifestyle, he finds fame when he becomes confidante of starlet Sophie Maes. Starring also Kirsten Dunst, Jeff Bridges, Gillian Anderson and many others, the Peter Straughan-written comedy is due October 3.
"Mother Teresa: The Making of a Saint" Trailer:
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'