Megan Fox's NC-17 Mother Teresa Biopic Gets Trailer
Robert B. Weide-directed film "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" apparently won't only present moviegoers with a typical comedy movie. In the same spirit as "Tropic Thunder", it will display movie-within-a-movie exposing Megan Fox in an NC-17 Mother Teresa biopic, "Mother Teresa: The Making of a Saint", and the fake movie has just revealed its trailer.
In the made-up film for "How to Lose Friends", Fox can be seen as Sophie Maes, an actress portraying a beautiful young Macedonian woman, Agnes. Upon receiving a message from God, Agnes joins a nunnery but her faith is put to the ultimate test when a handsome young priest tempts her and challenges her faith. While the trailer can be enjoyed below, more details about the meta-movie can be read at Teresa: The Making of A Saint website.
Meanwhile, "How to Lose Friends" is the latest comedy movie from MGM. It stars Simon Pegg as Sidney Young, a British writer who is thrown to the world of the rich, famous and powerful when he works at New York based Sharps magazine. A complete stranger to the celebrity lifestyle, he finds fame when he becomes confidante of starlet Sophie Maes. Starring also Kirsten Dunst, Jeff Bridges, Gillian Anderson and many others, the Peter Straughan-written comedy is due October 3.
"Mother Teresa: The Making of a Saint" Trailer:
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer