'Eagle Eye' Getting IMAX Simultaneous Release
After "Kung Fu Panda" and "The Dark Knight" dig up gold from their simultaneous release in both conventional and IMAX theaters, drama thriller "Eagle Eye" gets its chance to do the same. Words are the D.J. Caruso-directed film will be released on the bigger screens on the exact date it makes its way to the ordinary movie theaters.
Though confirmation about the matter has yet to be outed by DreamWorks/Paramount, it is said that the film will be converted to 70mm IMAX. By that, it means that it will be shown on IMAX DMR venues across the country starting on September 26.
Written by Hillary Seitz, Dan McDermott and Travis Wright, "Eagle Eye" follows two strangers whose path are crossing one another when they are set up to be the pawns of a mysterious woman in a diabolical assassination plot. Aside from LaBeouf and Monaghan, this fast-paced race-against-time-thriller also sees Rosario Dawson, Michael Chiklis, Anthony Mackie and Billy Bob Thornton in the cast ensemble.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake