'Eagle Eye' Getting IMAX Simultaneous Release
After "Kung Fu Panda" and "The Dark Knight" dig up gold from their simultaneous release in both conventional and IMAX theaters, drama thriller "Eagle Eye" gets its chance to do the same. Words are the D.J. Caruso-directed film will be released on the bigger screens on the exact date it makes its way to the ordinary movie theaters.
Though confirmation about the matter has yet to be outed by DreamWorks/Paramount, it is said that the film will be converted to 70mm IMAX. By that, it means that it will be shown on IMAX DMR venues across the country starting on September 26.
Written by Hillary Seitz, Dan McDermott and Travis Wright, "Eagle Eye" follows two strangers whose path are crossing one another when they are set up to be the pawns of a mysterious woman in a diabolical assassination plot. Aside from LaBeouf and Monaghan, this fast-paced race-against-time-thriller also sees Rosario Dawson, Michael Chiklis, Anthony Mackie and Billy Bob Thornton in the cast ensemble.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App