'Eagle Eye' Getting IMAX Simultaneous Release
After "Kung Fu Panda" and "The Dark Knight" dig up gold from their simultaneous release in both conventional and IMAX theaters, drama thriller "Eagle Eye" gets its chance to do the same. Words are the D.J. Caruso-directed film will be released on the bigger screens on the exact date it makes its way to the ordinary movie theaters.
Though confirmation about the matter has yet to be outed by DreamWorks/Paramount, it is said that the film will be converted to 70mm IMAX. By that, it means that it will be shown on IMAX DMR venues across the country starting on September 26.
Written by Hillary Seitz, Dan McDermott and Travis Wright, "Eagle Eye" follows two strangers whose path are crossing one another when they are set up to be the pawns of a mysterious woman in a diabolical assassination plot. Aside from LaBeouf and Monaghan, this fast-paced race-against-time-thriller also sees Rosario Dawson, Michael Chiklis, Anthony Mackie and Billy Bob Thornton in the cast ensemble.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer