T.I.'s 'Whatever You Like' Photos Outed, 'Swing Your Rag' Gets Behind-the-Scene
"Swing Your Rag" and "Whatever You Like", the second and third single respectively from T.I.'s upcoming album "Paper Trail" will soon have their music videos premiered. Before the footages are made available for public viewing, a behind the scene for the former single's video and a bunch of on-set photos for the latter have been outed.
Despite its status as the second single, the video of "Swing Your Rag" reportedly will be premiered via MTV only on September 8. Meanwhile, "Whatever You Like" the video has been officially scheduled to hit the screens earlier on Wednesday, August 8 via BET's "Access Granted". The rapper will then personally deliver the video on the following day through BET's "New Joint".
Several on-set photos from the "Whatever You Like" shoot have made their circulation on websites. According to T.I.'s official site, the clip was directed by Dave Meyers in Los Angeles and Malibu. On the other hand, little is known regarding the "Swing You Rag" video other than a footage that shows him shooting inside a colorful studio set, literally swinging his rag.
"Paper Trail" is scheduled for a release on September 30 via Atlantic Records. In an exclusive interview with Sohh.com, he revealed several people taking part in the project. "We got Rihanna on there," he unleashed. "We got Fall Out Boy on there. Usher, Justin (Timberlake), uh let me see here, John Legend, that's all I can give you." He also hinted a possible collaboration with Nelly, saying that they have "recorded a few songs together over time."
Behind-the-scene of "Swing Your Rag":
More T.I. News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance