American Idol Rocker Bo Bice and Wife Welcome Second Son
Bo Bice is a father for one more time when his wife Caroline Fisher gave birth to their second child Tuesday, August 5 in Nashville. The infant, a boy, is named Caleb. No more details about him are announced for the time being.
Bice, who's the American Idol season 4 runner-up, married longtime girlfriend Caroline in a strictly confidential ceremony in their hometown of Helena, Alabama on June 15, 2005. The pair welcomed their first son Aidan Michael Bice in September the same year.
On naming his second son Caleb, Bice explained during the American Idol finale show in May, "[Caleb] is a good biblical name. We stuck with that with both kids - good Irish and good biblical names ... We're just blessed to have such a beautiful family."
He and Caroline have not yet commented on the birth of son Caleb.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie