American Idol Rocker Bo Bice and Wife Welcome Second Son
Bo Bice is a father for one more time when his wife Caroline Fisher gave birth to their second child Tuesday, August 5 in Nashville. The infant, a boy, is named Caleb. No more details about him are announced for the time being.
Bice, who's the American Idol season 4 runner-up, married longtime girlfriend Caroline in a strictly confidential ceremony in their hometown of Helena, Alabama on June 15, 2005. The pair welcomed their first son Aidan Michael Bice in September the same year.
On naming his second son Caleb, Bice explained during the American Idol finale show in May, "[Caleb] is a good biblical name. We stuck with that with both kids - good Irish and good biblical names ... We're just blessed to have such a beautiful family."
He and Caroline have not yet commented on the birth of son Caleb.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars