American Idol Rocker Bo Bice and Wife Welcome Second Son
Bo Bice is a father for one more time when his wife Caroline Fisher gave birth to their second child Tuesday, August 5 in Nashville. The infant, a boy, is named Caleb. No more details about him are announced for the time being.
Bice, who's the American Idol season 4 runner-up, married longtime girlfriend Caroline in a strictly confidential ceremony in their hometown of Helena, Alabama on June 15, 2005. The pair welcomed their first son Aidan Michael Bice in September the same year.
On naming his second son Caleb, Bice explained during the American Idol finale show in May, "[Caleb] is a good biblical name. We stuck with that with both kids - good Irish and good biblical names ... We're just blessed to have such a beautiful family."
He and Caroline have not yet commented on the birth of son Caleb.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!