American Idol Rocker Bo Bice and Wife Welcome Second Son
Bo Bice is a father for one more time when his wife Caroline Fisher gave birth to their second child Tuesday, August 5 in Nashville. The infant, a boy, is named Caleb. No more details about him are announced for the time being.
Bice, who's the American Idol season 4 runner-up, married longtime girlfriend Caroline in a strictly confidential ceremony in their hometown of Helena, Alabama on June 15, 2005. The pair welcomed their first son Aidan Michael Bice in September the same year.
On naming his second son Caleb, Bice explained during the American Idol finale show in May, "[Caleb] is a good biblical name. We stuck with that with both kids - good Irish and good biblical names ... We're just blessed to have such a beautiful family."
He and Caroline have not yet commented on the birth of son Caleb.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby