American Idol Rocker Bo Bice and Wife Welcome Second Son
Bo Bice is a father for one more time when his wife Caroline Fisher gave birth to their second child Tuesday, August 5 in Nashville. The infant, a boy, is named Caleb. No more details about him are announced for the time being.
Bice, who's the American Idol season 4 runner-up, married longtime girlfriend Caroline in a strictly confidential ceremony in their hometown of Helena, Alabama on June 15, 2005. The pair welcomed their first son Aidan Michael Bice in September the same year.
On naming his second son Caleb, Bice explained during the American Idol finale show in May, "[Caleb] is a good biblical name. We stuck with that with both kids - good Irish and good biblical names ... We're just blessed to have such a beautiful family."
He and Caroline have not yet commented on the birth of son Caleb.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri