Exclusive Pics of Brangelina's Twins on Hello! Plus Her Denial of IVF Rumors
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their newborn twins make their other magazine debut yet again with British Hello! magazine making public its exclusive cover featuring the foursome Monday, August 4. Just like People magazine, the publication features the parents and babies in matching white outfits, but in different pose.
The latest cover of Hello! which is its 1033 has the headline that reads "THE BIGGEST EXCLUSIVE OF THE YEAR. FABOLOUS FIRST PICTURES OF ALL THE FAMILIES AS BRAD AND ANGELINA INTRODUCE TWINS KNOX LEON AND VIVIENNE MARCHELINE." In addition to the cover, Hello! also has 17 pages of 'intimate family photos' of the celebrity parents and their six children.
Accompanying the photos, Brad and Angie also have an interview with Hello! to which the movie beauty revealed that she conceived the twins naturally, much contrary to reports that she's having them through in vitro fertilization. "If they had been conceived through IVF we would have been happy to discuss it," so she said. "But we have been fortunate never to have had fertility problems."
And when it comes to their twins' names, it's Brad who explained "The name Vivienne came to us early, as if she named herself-she has always been Viv. And Marcheline is to honor Angie's mother. Knox came soon after. It is a family name, my grandfather's. Leon is a classic French name."
The movie star went on telling Hello! that "Viv is proving to resemble Ange in spirit, attitude and physicality ... And Knox, he's a bit of me."
More of Brangelina's twins' pics and their interview are on Hello!
More Angelina Jolie News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans