Exclusive Pics of Brangelina's Twins on Hello! Plus Her Denial of IVF Rumors
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their newborn twins make their other magazine debut yet again with British Hello! magazine making public its exclusive cover featuring the foursome Monday, August 4. Just like People magazine, the publication features the parents and babies in matching white outfits, but in different pose.
The latest cover of Hello! which is its 1033 has the headline that reads "THE BIGGEST EXCLUSIVE OF THE YEAR. FABOLOUS FIRST PICTURES OF ALL THE FAMILIES AS BRAD AND ANGELINA INTRODUCE TWINS KNOX LEON AND VIVIENNE MARCHELINE." In addition to the cover, Hello! also has 17 pages of 'intimate family photos' of the celebrity parents and their six children.
Accompanying the photos, Brad and Angie also have an interview with Hello! to which the movie beauty revealed that she conceived the twins naturally, much contrary to reports that she's having them through in vitro fertilization. "If they had been conceived through IVF we would have been happy to discuss it," so she said. "But we have been fortunate never to have had fertility problems."
And when it comes to their twins' names, it's Brad who explained "The name Vivienne came to us early, as if she named herself-she has always been Viv. And Marcheline is to honor Angie's mother. Knox came soon after. It is a family name, my grandfather's. Leon is a classic French name."
The movie star went on telling Hello! that "Viv is proving to resemble Ange in spirit, attitude and physicality ... And Knox, he's a bit of me."
More of Brangelina's twins' pics and their interview are on Hello!
More Angelina Jolie News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods