Exclusive Pics of Brangelina's Twins on Hello! Plus Her Denial of IVF Rumors
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their newborn twins make their other magazine debut yet again with British Hello! magazine making public its exclusive cover featuring the foursome Monday, August 4. Just like People magazine, the publication features the parents and babies in matching white outfits, but in different pose.
The latest cover of Hello! which is its 1033 has the headline that reads "THE BIGGEST EXCLUSIVE OF THE YEAR. FABOLOUS FIRST PICTURES OF ALL THE FAMILIES AS BRAD AND ANGELINA INTRODUCE TWINS KNOX LEON AND VIVIENNE MARCHELINE." In addition to the cover, Hello! also has 17 pages of 'intimate family photos' of the celebrity parents and their six children.
Accompanying the photos, Brad and Angie also have an interview with Hello! to which the movie beauty revealed that she conceived the twins naturally, much contrary to reports that she's having them through in vitro fertilization. "If they had been conceived through IVF we would have been happy to discuss it," so she said. "But we have been fortunate never to have had fertility problems."
And when it comes to their twins' names, it's Brad who explained "The name Vivienne came to us early, as if she named herself-she has always been Viv. And Marcheline is to honor Angie's mother. Knox came soon after. It is a family name, my grandfather's. Leon is a classic French name."
The movie star went on telling Hello! that "Viv is proving to resemble Ange in spirit, attitude and physicality ... And Knox, he's a bit of me."
More of Brangelina's twins' pics and their interview are on Hello!
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance