Sugababes Rushing to Funkier Sixth Album
English pop trio Sugababes are set to release their sixth album in October. Despite taking things slowly, the group, consisting of Keisha Buchanan, Heidi Range, and Amelle Berrabah have been busy, recording the upcoming album in London and Miami studios.
In this forthcoming album, the girls have teamed up with Orson's lead singer Jason Pebworth as a co-writer in single "Easy". In addition, they will also collaborate with Nigerian singer Taio Cruz.
Furthermore, this soon-to-be-released album will be different from their previous albums because it carries funkier sound. "The new tunes are taking them in a much funkier direction. I think this next album will be their finest moment," Jason said in an explanation.
For promotional project, the trio are scheduled to perform some of their new tracks at the Virgin Mobile V Festival later this month.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed