Sugababes Rushing to Funkier Sixth Album
English pop trio Sugababes are set to release their sixth album in October. Despite taking things slowly, the group, consisting of Keisha Buchanan, Heidi Range, and Amelle Berrabah have been busy, recording the upcoming album in London and Miami studios.
In this forthcoming album, the girls have teamed up with Orson's lead singer Jason Pebworth as a co-writer in single "Easy". In addition, they will also collaborate with Nigerian singer Taio Cruz.
Furthermore, this soon-to-be-released album will be different from their previous albums because it carries funkier sound. "The new tunes are taking them in a much funkier direction. I think this next album will be their finest moment," Jason said in an explanation.
For promotional project, the trio are scheduled to perform some of their new tracks at the Virgin Mobile V Festival later this month.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby