Sugababes Rushing to Funkier Sixth Album
English pop trio Sugababes are set to release their sixth album in October. Despite taking things slowly, the group, consisting of Keisha Buchanan, Heidi Range, and Amelle Berrabah have been busy, recording the upcoming album in London and Miami studios.
In this forthcoming album, the girls have teamed up with Orson's lead singer Jason Pebworth as a co-writer in single "Easy". In addition, they will also collaborate with Nigerian singer Taio Cruz.
Furthermore, this soon-to-be-released album will be different from their previous albums because it carries funkier sound. "The new tunes are taking them in a much funkier direction. I think this next album will be their finest moment," Jason said in an explanation.
For promotional project, the trio are scheduled to perform some of their new tracks at the Virgin Mobile V Festival later this month.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet