Sugababes Rushing to Funkier Sixth Album
English pop trio Sugababes are set to release their sixth album in October. Despite taking things slowly, the group, consisting of Keisha Buchanan, Heidi Range, and Amelle Berrabah have been busy, recording the upcoming album in London and Miami studios.
In this forthcoming album, the girls have teamed up with Orson's lead singer Jason Pebworth as a co-writer in single "Easy". In addition, they will also collaborate with Nigerian singer Taio Cruz.
Furthermore, this soon-to-be-released album will be different from their previous albums because it carries funkier sound. "The new tunes are taking them in a much funkier direction. I think this next album will be their finest moment," Jason said in an explanation.
For promotional project, the trio are scheduled to perform some of their new tracks at the Virgin Mobile V Festival later this month.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'