Sugababes Rushing to Funkier Sixth Album
English pop trio Sugababes are set to release their sixth album in October. Despite taking things slowly, the group, consisting of Keisha Buchanan, Heidi Range, and Amelle Berrabah have been busy, recording the upcoming album in London and Miami studios.
In this forthcoming album, the girls have teamed up with Orson's lead singer Jason Pebworth as a co-writer in single "Easy". In addition, they will also collaborate with Nigerian singer Taio Cruz.
Furthermore, this soon-to-be-released album will be different from their previous albums because it carries funkier sound. "The new tunes are taking them in a much funkier direction. I think this next album will be their finest moment," Jason said in an explanation.
For promotional project, the trio are scheduled to perform some of their new tracks at the Virgin Mobile V Festival later this month.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern