'Gossip Girl' Star Ed Westwick Dating The Kills Lead Singer Allison Mosshart
Amidst endless rumors of him dating "Gossip Girl" co-star Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick has been spotted spending some quality time with Allison Mosshart of The Kills only to start speculation of a romance. OK! magazine is reporting that Ed may have a new love interest in the rock star.
The two were first seen hanging at Lollapalooza over the weekend. They reportedly spent the entire weekend together before Ed jetted over to the annual Teen Choice Awards in L.A. on Sunday, August 3.
An unidentified insider told the magazine, Ed and Allison "make a cute couple! They are definitely more than friends!"
Rumor of Ed dating Allison could squash the long persistent speculation that he's gay and romancing Chace, his co-star in the TV series "Gossip Girl." The roommates are claimed to be more than just friends. Adding fuel to the talk, they were also seen together at a recent show by Brit popsters The Ting Tings.
Both Ed and Chace denied they're dating though, insisting they're "just friends."
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character