'Gossip Girl' Star Ed Westwick Dating The Kills Lead Singer Allison Mosshart
Amidst endless rumors of him dating "Gossip Girl" co-star Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick has been spotted spending some quality time with Allison Mosshart of The Kills only to start speculation of a romance. OK! magazine is reporting that Ed may have a new love interest in the rock star.
The two were first seen hanging at Lollapalooza over the weekend. They reportedly spent the entire weekend together before Ed jetted over to the annual Teen Choice Awards in L.A. on Sunday, August 3.
An unidentified insider told the magazine, Ed and Allison "make a cute couple! They are definitely more than friends!"
Rumor of Ed dating Allison could squash the long persistent speculation that he's gay and romancing Chace, his co-star in the TV series "Gossip Girl." The roommates are claimed to be more than just friends. Adding fuel to the talk, they were also seen together at a recent show by Brit popsters The Ting Tings.
Both Ed and Chace denied they're dating though, insisting they're "just friends."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic