'Gossip Girl' Star Ed Westwick Dating The Kills Lead Singer Allison Mosshart
Amidst endless rumors of him dating "Gossip Girl" co-star Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick has been spotted spending some quality time with Allison Mosshart of The Kills only to start speculation of a romance. OK! magazine is reporting that Ed may have a new love interest in the rock star.
The two were first seen hanging at Lollapalooza over the weekend. They reportedly spent the entire weekend together before Ed jetted over to the annual Teen Choice Awards in L.A. on Sunday, August 3.
An unidentified insider told the magazine, Ed and Allison "make a cute couple! They are definitely more than friends!"
Rumor of Ed dating Allison could squash the long persistent speculation that he's gay and romancing Chace, his co-star in the TV series "Gossip Girl." The roommates are claimed to be more than just friends. Adding fuel to the talk, they were also seen together at a recent show by Brit popsters The Ting Tings.
Both Ed and Chace denied they're dating though, insisting they're "just friends."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image