'Gossip Girl' Star Ed Westwick Dating The Kills Lead Singer Allison Mosshart
Amidst endless rumors of him dating "Gossip Girl" co-star Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick has been spotted spending some quality time with Allison Mosshart of The Kills only to start speculation of a romance. OK! magazine is reporting that Ed may have a new love interest in the rock star.
The two were first seen hanging at Lollapalooza over the weekend. They reportedly spent the entire weekend together before Ed jetted over to the annual Teen Choice Awards in L.A. on Sunday, August 3.
An unidentified insider told the magazine, Ed and Allison "make a cute couple! They are definitely more than friends!"
Rumor of Ed dating Allison could squash the long persistent speculation that he's gay and romancing Chace, his co-star in the TV series "Gossip Girl." The roommates are claimed to be more than just friends. Adding fuel to the talk, they were also seen together at a recent show by Brit popsters The Ting Tings.
Both Ed and Chace denied they're dating though, insisting they're "just friends."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors