Juelz Santana Sold to Def Jam for 2 Million Dollars
Rapper Juelz Santana has been sold by his Dipset group leader Cam'ron to Def Jam Records for 2 million dollars. This agreement has been made following ongoing dispute among Dipset members which results on holding back Juelz's third upcoming album "Born to Lose, Built to Win (The Reagan Era)" from its release schedule in summer 2008.
Despite the internal battle, Juelz said that even though he is no longer in Dipset, he will continue representing the group in his future project. "Yeah, I'm free and ready to do me but its still Dip Set 4 life! It's just going to be a new chapter. I have no hard feelings for Cam, after all, he did give me a chance. But I will say this, I was loyal to him and he took advantage," Juelz said in a statement.
The rap star came to fame in 2002 after he appeared with Cam'ron in singles "Oh Boy" and "Hey Ma" from Cam'ron's third album "Come Home With Me". He then released first solo album "From Me to U" on August 19, 2003 that was followed by second album in September 22, 2005 entitled "What the Game's Been Missing! [Limited Edition]".
Now that he is settled with Def Jam, Juelz gives hints that his forthcoming album will come out soon. In a statement, he said, "Mix tape coming up soon, my solo mix tape (the Reagan Era)."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen