Juelz Santana Sold to Def Jam for 2 Million Dollars
Rapper Juelz Santana has been sold by his Dipset group leader Cam'ron to Def Jam Records for 2 million dollars. This agreement has been made following ongoing dispute among Dipset members which results on holding back Juelz's third upcoming album "Born to Lose, Built to Win (The Reagan Era)" from its release schedule in summer 2008.
Despite the internal battle, Juelz said that even though he is no longer in Dipset, he will continue representing the group in his future project. "Yeah, I'm free and ready to do me but its still Dip Set 4 life! It's just going to be a new chapter. I have no hard feelings for Cam, after all, he did give me a chance. But I will say this, I was loyal to him and he took advantage," Juelz said in a statement.
The rap star came to fame in 2002 after he appeared with Cam'ron in singles "Oh Boy" and "Hey Ma" from Cam'ron's third album "Come Home With Me". He then released first solo album "From Me to U" on August 19, 2003 that was followed by second album in September 22, 2005 entitled "What the Game's Been Missing! [Limited Edition]".
Now that he is settled with Def Jam, Juelz gives hints that his forthcoming album will come out soon. In a statement, he said, "Mix tape coming up soon, my solo mix tape (the Reagan Era)."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary