Pregnant Rebecca Romijn Craves a Lot of Ice Cream
Getting married in July 2007, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell announced late last month that they're expecting twins. And the actor is keen enough to share more details about his actress wife's pregnancy with their first babies, telling Access Hollywood about her craving among the other things.
First of all revealing his feeling about his impending fatherhood role, Jerry admitted during the annual Teen Choice Awards Sunday, August 3, "It's very exciting. It really is." After that going on revealing about Romijn's pregnancy craving, he said the former supermodel craves "lot of ice cream."
"And not any one particular brand, like hitting up a lot of the different ones at Ben and Jerry's, but also other crazy brands," Jerry explained.
Doing his best part as a husband of a pregnant wife, Jerry told Access "he's doing what he can to help." He continued saying, "That's all you can really do as the man is go out and get food. I'm not really carrying anything, I'm not really putting on any extra weight, I'm just sorta trying to help out as much as possible."
On having twins, Jerry claimed it might be down to a family trait. "My father's side, there [are] actually two sets of twins over there, back in the motherland of Ireland," he said. "[Being pregnant] - it's something we really worked hard at and it's just happened. We're blessed."
The sex of Jerry and Romijn's upcoming twins is not yet known. Rumor has it though that Romijn is expected to give birth this winter. She, in the meantime, is filming her hit TV show "Ugly Betty" in New York.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child