Pregnant Rebecca Romijn Craves a Lot of Ice Cream
Getting married in July 2007, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell announced late last month that they're expecting twins. And the actor is keen enough to share more details about his actress wife's pregnancy with their first babies, telling Access Hollywood about her craving among the other things.
First of all revealing his feeling about his impending fatherhood role, Jerry admitted during the annual Teen Choice Awards Sunday, August 3, "It's very exciting. It really is." After that going on revealing about Romijn's pregnancy craving, he said the former supermodel craves "lot of ice cream."
"And not any one particular brand, like hitting up a lot of the different ones at Ben and Jerry's, but also other crazy brands," Jerry explained.
Doing his best part as a husband of a pregnant wife, Jerry told Access "he's doing what he can to help." He continued saying, "That's all you can really do as the man is go out and get food. I'm not really carrying anything, I'm not really putting on any extra weight, I'm just sorta trying to help out as much as possible."
On having twins, Jerry claimed it might be down to a family trait. "My father's side, there [are] actually two sets of twins over there, back in the motherland of Ireland," he said. "[Being pregnant] - it's something we really worked hard at and it's just happened. We're blessed."
The sex of Jerry and Romijn's upcoming twins is not yet known. Rumor has it though that Romijn is expected to give birth this winter. She, in the meantime, is filming her hit TV show "Ugly Betty" in New York.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl