Poison to Release Another Live Recording Album
American rock band Poison set a release date for upcoming live recording album "Seven Days Live". The album which will be released under Armoury Records, is due out on August 26.
This album is a live compilation recorded before former guitarist Richie Kotzen left the band. It includes such classic tracks as "Ride the Wind", "Something to Believe in", and "Stand".
This album will be their second live compilation because in 1991, the band had released another live album called "Swallow This Live". The 1991 album which was released under Capitol Records, mostly features live tracks from Poison's first three studio albums.
The band have become an icon of metal rock genre in the late '80s after they reached incredible success selling records with a total of over 14 million in the U.S. In addition, the band have also sold more than 25 million records worldwide.
The "Seven Days Live" complete track list:
- Ride the Wind
- Something to Believe in
- Fallen Angel
- Look What the Cat Dragged in
- Until You Suffer Some (Fire&Ice)
- Unskinny Bop
- Talk Dirty to Me
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn
- Nothin' But a Good Time
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.