Poison to Release Another Live Recording Album
American rock band Poison set a release date for upcoming live recording album "Seven Days Live". The album which will be released under Armoury Records, is due out on August 26.
This album is a live compilation recorded before former guitarist Richie Kotzen left the band. It includes such classic tracks as "Ride the Wind", "Something to Believe in", and "Stand".
This album will be their second live compilation because in 1991, the band had released another live album called "Swallow This Live". The 1991 album which was released under Capitol Records, mostly features live tracks from Poison's first three studio albums.
The band have become an icon of metal rock genre in the late '80s after they reached incredible success selling records with a total of over 14 million in the U.S. In addition, the band have also sold more than 25 million records worldwide.
The "Seven Days Live" complete track list:
- Ride the Wind
- Something to Believe in
- Fallen Angel
- Look What the Cat Dragged in
- Until You Suffer Some (Fire&Ice)
- Unskinny Bop
- Talk Dirty to Me
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn
- Nothin' But a Good Time
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation