Poison to Release Another Live Recording Album
American rock band Poison set a release date for upcoming live recording album "Seven Days Live". The album which will be released under Armoury Records, is due out on August 26.
This album is a live compilation recorded before former guitarist Richie Kotzen left the band. It includes such classic tracks as "Ride the Wind", "Something to Believe in", and "Stand".
This album will be their second live compilation because in 1991, the band had released another live album called "Swallow This Live". The 1991 album which was released under Capitol Records, mostly features live tracks from Poison's first three studio albums.
The band have become an icon of metal rock genre in the late '80s after they reached incredible success selling records with a total of over 14 million in the U.S. In addition, the band have also sold more than 25 million records worldwide.
The "Seven Days Live" complete track list:
- Ride the Wind
- Something to Believe in
- Fallen Angel
- Look What the Cat Dragged in
- Until You Suffer Some (Fire&Ice)
- Unskinny Bop
- Talk Dirty to Me
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn
- Nothin' But a Good Time
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance