'Repo! The Genetic Opera' Presents Behind-the-Scene Video
The upcoming rock musical thriller "Repo! The Genetic Opera" has provided fans with a look inside the movie through teaser and trailer. It has also displayed the extended clip wherein Paris Hilton can be seen practicing her singing talent. Now, the Darren Lynn Bousman-directed film presents a behind-the-scene look into the making of "Mark It Up" scene.
Focused on the musical number "Mark it Up" on both the filming of the scene and the recording of the music as well, the video serves as the introduction of the Largo children explaining the characteristic of Luigi and Pavi Largo. It shows the on-set footages in which the actors are performing the song as well as rehearsing for the number. The video also sees composers/writers Terrance Zdunich and Darren Smith and director Bousman giving comment on the track.
Set in the 2056 in the era where the planet is devastated by the organ failure epidemic, "Repo!" tells the story of a biotech company that sells organ transplant for a price and if the person that received the transplant fails to pay on schedule, he or she has to face the 'Repo' man. Amidst all of that, a girl with a rare blood disease is looking for a cure. Instead of finding what she has been looking for, she is being sucked to the world of GeneCo.
Starring Alexa Vega, Paul Sorvino, Tobin Bell and many others, the Lionsgate Films' flick is coming out on November 7.
"Repo! The Genetic Opera" Behind-the-Scene Video:
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri