'Repo! The Genetic Opera' Presents Behind-the-Scene Video
The upcoming rock musical thriller "Repo! The Genetic Opera" has provided fans with a look inside the movie through teaser and trailer. It has also displayed the extended clip wherein Paris Hilton can be seen practicing her singing talent. Now, the Darren Lynn Bousman-directed film presents a behind-the-scene look into the making of "Mark It Up" scene.
Focused on the musical number "Mark it Up" on both the filming of the scene and the recording of the music as well, the video serves as the introduction of the Largo children explaining the characteristic of Luigi and Pavi Largo. It shows the on-set footages in which the actors are performing the song as well as rehearsing for the number. The video also sees composers/writers Terrance Zdunich and Darren Smith and director Bousman giving comment on the track.
Set in the 2056 in the era where the planet is devastated by the organ failure epidemic, "Repo!" tells the story of a biotech company that sells organ transplant for a price and if the person that received the transplant fails to pay on schedule, he or she has to face the 'Repo' man. Amidst all of that, a girl with a rare blood disease is looking for a cure. Instead of finding what she has been looking for, she is being sucked to the world of GeneCo.
Starring Alexa Vega, Paul Sorvino, Tobin Bell and many others, the Lionsgate Films' flick is coming out on November 7.
"Repo! The Genetic Opera" Behind-the-Scene Video:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie