'Green Lantern' Production Status: In Development
Those who have long been wondering about what would be of the "Green Lantern" project should not question it anymore. The latest report coming from the DC Comics adaptation movie let out that the plan on bringing the superhero to the big screen is being moved forward with the project now being in development.
The breaking down of "Green Lantern" status came out from Production Weekly's issue #621. There, it is revealed that the action adventure flick has been in active development. In addition, Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Michael J. Green have been listed as the writers to pen the script. Still, PW does not mention Greg Berlanti as the helmer opposed to the previous report that he has been attached to direct the film.
Eyeing 2010 release, "Green Lantern" will start by telling the story of a superhero whose job is to protect the space using a green energy-powered ring. When he finds himself dying on planet Earth, he tells his ring to seek for suitable successor. Amidst the search comes hot-shot test pilot Hal Jordan. Utterly honest and born without fear, he is chosen to gain possession of the ring and the responsibility that comes along with the power.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure