'Green Lantern' Production Status: In Development
Those who have long been wondering about what would be of the "Green Lantern" project should not question it anymore. The latest report coming from the DC Comics adaptation movie let out that the plan on bringing the superhero to the big screen is being moved forward with the project now being in development.
The breaking down of "Green Lantern" status came out from Production Weekly's issue #621. There, it is revealed that the action adventure flick has been in active development. In addition, Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Michael J. Green have been listed as the writers to pen the script. Still, PW does not mention Greg Berlanti as the helmer opposed to the previous report that he has been attached to direct the film.
Eyeing 2010 release, "Green Lantern" will start by telling the story of a superhero whose job is to protect the space using a green energy-powered ring. When he finds himself dying on planet Earth, he tells his ring to seek for suitable successor. Amidst the search comes hot-shot test pilot Hal Jordan. Utterly honest and born without fear, he is chosen to gain possession of the ring and the responsibility that comes along with the power.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia