Artist of the Week: Hawthorne Heights
Hawthorne Heights are in full scale launching the promotion of their upcoming album "Fragile Future". The album is the first that the band do without guitarist Casey Calvert who died several months ago towards the end of 2007. The tragic death indeed put some marks in the band but went on becoming their motivation to step deeper on the music ground. "It was especially weird for us at our first show back," said drummer Eron Bucciarelli. "We have had to come to grips with all this, but Casey will always be in our hearts forever."
"Fragile Future" will be released on August 5 and is dedicated in loving memory of Calvert. The track "Five Becomes Four" is especially made in tribute to Casey. "We spent two long years, in which we endured more than I ever thought was possible, lost our best friend and poured everything we had left into the making of this," the band announced on their MySpace. "We're more proud of this than anything we've ever done."
Starting from July, they have been touring relentlessly for Projekt Revolution tour that put up, among many the most anticipated rock acts that fans can get. Along with Linkin Park, Atreyu, The Bravery, Chris Cornell and a couple of others, Hawthorne took the liberty of gracing the Revolution Stage Artist. The tour will wind up on August 24 in Houston, Texas and the band will then embark on a headlining tour in support of "Fragile Future". The complete schedule of their gigs can be found on the band's MySpace page.
Via FNMTV, the band have just also released the music video for "Rescue Me", the first single lifted from the new album.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3