Artist of the Week: Hawthorne Heights
Hawthorne Heights are in full scale launching the promotion of their upcoming album "Fragile Future". The album is the first that the band do without guitarist Casey Calvert who died several months ago towards the end of 2007. The tragic death indeed put some marks in the band but went on becoming their motivation to step deeper on the music ground. "It was especially weird for us at our first show back," said drummer Eron Bucciarelli. "We have had to come to grips with all this, but Casey will always be in our hearts forever."
"Fragile Future" will be released on August 5 and is dedicated in loving memory of Calvert. The track "Five Becomes Four" is especially made in tribute to Casey. "We spent two long years, in which we endured more than I ever thought was possible, lost our best friend and poured everything we had left into the making of this," the band announced on their MySpace. "We're more proud of this than anything we've ever done."
Starting from July, they have been touring relentlessly for Projekt Revolution tour that put up, among many the most anticipated rock acts that fans can get. Along with Linkin Park, Atreyu, The Bravery, Chris Cornell and a couple of others, Hawthorne took the liberty of gracing the Revolution Stage Artist. The tour will wind up on August 24 in Houston, Texas and the band will then embark on a headlining tour in support of "Fragile Future". The complete schedule of their gigs can be found on the band's MySpace page.
Via FNMTV, the band have just also released the music video for "Rescue Me", the first single lifted from the new album.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal