Jonas Brothers' 3-D Concert Movie Out Early 2009
Back in May, words circulating on the Internet claimed that teenage singing sensation Jonas Brothers are following fellow teenage superstar Miley Cyrus' footsteps in bringing their latest concert tour to the big screen. Months after that rumor spread, it has been revealed that their 3-D concert film entitled "Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience" will come out in 2009.
Chronicling their latest tour promoting their third studio album "A Little Bit Longer", "Burning Up Tour", the Bruce Hendricks-directed concert film has snagged a release date on February 27, 2009. Serving as the documentary of the tour, the film allegedly is going to feature the tour which had been kicked off on July 4 in Toronto and will be wrapped up on September 5 as well as the behind-the-scene footage exposing the life-on-the-road of the band consisting of Joe, Nick, and Kevin Jonas.
Earlier, one of the "SOS" hitmakers expressed the band's excitement on the 3-D concert stating, "We can't wait to start working on this film for our fans. It's going to be awesome and we really want to bring a totally unique and different movie experience to everyone whether they've seen us live or not."
The making of this "Burning Up" concert movie came right after Cyrus' 3-D concert movie, "Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour", received an overwhelming response from her fans. The sort-of-documentary film debuted atop box office chart grossing $31.1 million and since then, it has collected as much as $70.3 million worldwide.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal