Brother of Britney Spears' New Man Talks of Their Relationship
The secret is outed. The sketchy information about the mysterious man Britney Spears was spotted with during a weekend getaway down in Cabo San Lucas last week has been revealed.
The man's name is Tsour Lee Adato. He is a former Israeli army soldier. Speaking about him being spotted with the singer, frolicking in the pool outside of her luxurious Cabo San Lucas, Mexico home on July 27, his brother Kobi Adato told E! News, "It's strictly work."
"He was her bodyguard, but now he's her photographer," Kobi added, while providing no further details about the twosome.
Adato was mistaken as Palms Resort and Casino owner George Maloof after photos of his 'intimate moment' with Britney during their weekend holiday emerged on the net. They were snapped talking, dancing, and flirting, prompting rumors that they're dating.
Speculation on a romance between them in fact is denied by Britney's manager, Larry Rudolph, who told Access Hollywood "There is no truth to this at all." Rudolph furthermore insisted his celebrity client is "100% single."
Notwithstanding with the report, Britney is enjoying other vacation, having a horse-ride along the beach in Los Cabos, Mexico. She was spotted wearing a yellow tank top and denim short with big sunglasses.
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival