T-Pain Glitters New Album With Big Rap Stars
Hip Hop hit maker T-Pain has asked big stars, such as Ludacris, Kanye West, Chris Brown, and Lil Wayne to join in his upcoming album "Thr33 Ringz" as guest artists. The album is reported due for release in the fall this year via Jive music records.
According to Billboard.com, T-Pain has collaborated with Wayne in the first single entitled "Can't Believe It" which has been released in late July. Meanwhile Chris will appear with him in "Freeze" and Ludacris will be found rapping verses in the more slowed down single "Chopped & Screwed." In addition, Kanye will contribute his vocals in a playful song called "Therapy."
Furthermore, according to Nielsen SoundScan, this new album will follow the success of "Epiphany" which has sold 830,000 copies since its release in 2007, because it is glittered with many rap stars. Such prediction also appears because the first single in which he is rapping with Wayne has been recently put at number one on U.S. iTunes hip hop chart.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up