T-Pain Glitters New Album With Big Rap Stars
Hip Hop hit maker T-Pain has asked big stars, such as Ludacris, Kanye West, Chris Brown, and Lil Wayne to join in his upcoming album "Thr33 Ringz" as guest artists. The album is reported due for release in the fall this year via Jive music records.
According to Billboard.com, T-Pain has collaborated with Wayne in the first single entitled "Can't Believe It" which has been released in late July. Meanwhile Chris will appear with him in "Freeze" and Ludacris will be found rapping verses in the more slowed down single "Chopped & Screwed." In addition, Kanye will contribute his vocals in a playful song called "Therapy."
Furthermore, according to Nielsen SoundScan, this new album will follow the success of "Epiphany" which has sold 830,000 copies since its release in 2007, because it is glittered with many rap stars. Such prediction also appears because the first single in which he is rapping with Wayne has been recently put at number one on U.S. iTunes hip hop chart.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win