T-Pain Glitters New Album With Big Rap Stars
Hip Hop hit maker T-Pain has asked big stars, such as Ludacris, Kanye West, Chris Brown, and Lil Wayne to join in his upcoming album "Thr33 Ringz" as guest artists. The album is reported due for release in the fall this year via Jive music records.
According to Billboard.com, T-Pain has collaborated with Wayne in the first single entitled "Can't Believe It" which has been released in late July. Meanwhile Chris will appear with him in "Freeze" and Ludacris will be found rapping verses in the more slowed down single "Chopped & Screwed." In addition, Kanye will contribute his vocals in a playful song called "Therapy."
Furthermore, according to Nielsen SoundScan, this new album will follow the success of "Epiphany" which has sold 830,000 copies since its release in 2007, because it is glittered with many rap stars. Such prediction also appears because the first single in which he is rapping with Wayne has been recently put at number one on U.S. iTunes hip hop chart.
More T-Pain News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen