T-Pain Glitters New Album With Big Rap Stars
Hip Hop hit maker T-Pain has asked big stars, such as Ludacris, Kanye West, Chris Brown, and Lil Wayne to join in his upcoming album "Thr33 Ringz" as guest artists. The album is reported due for release in the fall this year via Jive music records.
According to Billboard.com, T-Pain has collaborated with Wayne in the first single entitled "Can't Believe It" which has been released in late July. Meanwhile Chris will appear with him in "Freeze" and Ludacris will be found rapping verses in the more slowed down single "Chopped & Screwed." In addition, Kanye will contribute his vocals in a playful song called "Therapy."
Furthermore, according to Nielsen SoundScan, this new album will follow the success of "Epiphany" which has sold 830,000 copies since its release in 2007, because it is glittered with many rap stars. Such prediction also appears because the first single in which he is rapping with Wayne has been recently put at number one on U.S. iTunes hip hop chart.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details