T-Pain Glitters New Album With Big Rap Stars
Hip Hop hit maker T-Pain has asked big stars, such as Ludacris, Kanye West, Chris Brown, and Lil Wayne to join in his upcoming album "Thr33 Ringz" as guest artists. The album is reported due for release in the fall this year via Jive music records.
According to Billboard.com, T-Pain has collaborated with Wayne in the first single entitled "Can't Believe It" which has been released in late July. Meanwhile Chris will appear with him in "Freeze" and Ludacris will be found rapping verses in the more slowed down single "Chopped & Screwed." In addition, Kanye will contribute his vocals in a playful song called "Therapy."
Furthermore, according to Nielsen SoundScan, this new album will follow the success of "Epiphany" which has sold 830,000 copies since its release in 2007, because it is glittered with many rap stars. Such prediction also appears because the first single in which he is rapping with Wayne has been recently put at number one on U.S. iTunes hip hop chart.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet