N.E.R.D Share Stage With Rapper Friends
Alternative rap band N.E.R.D which is influenced with such various genres as hip-hop, soul music, alternative rock, and blues rock, are reported to sing with their rapper friends such as Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, and Pusha T in their new video for remixed "Everyone Nose." Commenting on the issue, lead vocalist Pharrell Williams said, "I think Pusha put the meltdown on it but I mean, I like everybody's verse because I think that Lupe killed it, Kanye killed it. Mine was more about style than how dope the rhyme was. It was really my melody that I liked more than anything-that's why my vocal approach was a little different from what you would hear me do. I wanted to just do something different that would look different on me."
Meanwhile, when asked about the concept, Pharrell said, "The concept [is based on] old '80s video-game graphics playing behind us while we're rhyming. We just want to have fun with the project. In a day and age where the record industry is what it is, I'm lucky enough to be on a label that understands and they'll just let us have fun." With four major guys united on the video, a source said that the remix is indeed a nod of nostalgia.
This is not their first collaboration because recently from April to June this year, the band had shared stage with Rihanna and Lupe as the opening act of Kanye's Glow in the Dark Tour. In addition, they had also played on Project Revolution's U.K. show at Milton Keynes Bowl on June 21 to support Linkin Park and Jay-Z's performance.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes