Verne Troyer Sues Sex Tape Partner for 20 Million Dollar
The legal case is rolling yet again. Has settled his $20 million lawsuit against the parties which attempted to make public his sex tape with ex-girlfriend, Verne Troyer is now suing the then girlfriend and sex tape partner, model Ranae Shrider, who leaked the tape to TMZ.
In a lawsuit filed Thursday, July 31 in Los Angeles Superior Court, the so-called "Mini-Me" actor branded Shrider's action of leaking the tape as "perhaps the most flagrant violation of an individual's personal privacy rights." He also sued her for intentional infliction of emotional distress and battery.
Troyer accused Shrider to have betrayed him by persuading him to "agree to videotape their most intimate moments" only to later in the future profit from the footage, leaking it to tabloid and Internet before at last selling it to the highest bidder. Her action has caused him to suffer from "great mental, physical and nervous pain."
Furthermore, Troyer also alleged that Shrider exposed the tape to get back at him for dumping her. Insisted she knew nothing about how the tape went public, Shrider refused to move out of his home until he gave her $3,000.
Worse than that is the battery she did to him. In the lawsuit, Troyer claimed Shrider terrorized him. She once came "into his bedroom, uninvited, to harass and start arguments" with him. "During one or more arguments" she grabbed the diminutive actor "forcefully by the arm, held him against his will, and did not let him get away from her." She once even threw him to the bedroom floor, in the presence of his manager. And when he called the police, she denied having attacked him.
Troyer claims his damages from all that Shrider did to him exceed $20 million. Here's the lawsuit.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary