Bootleg Trailer of Stephen Soderbergh's 'Che' Hits
At the 2008 Cannes Film Festival, "Che", the Steven Soderbergh's Che Guevara biopic which is a merged version of two films entitled "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla", is one of the movies that has created such a buzz with both parts being nominated for the coveted Golden Palm Awards. Now, one part of the biopic drama, "Argentine", has gotten its trailer leaked out.
Opened with a scene where Che portrayed by Benicio Del Toro is enjoying his cigar, the video continues by displaying him delivering his speech in front of United Nation's delegacies. Though the compilation of clips doesn't provide the film's plot and is in Spanish, it still gives out the feeling of what the movie is all about exposing the Cuban revolution and the fight to take over the dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro, "The Argentine" is the first half of the four hours "Che" biopic. It is followed by "Guerrila". Despite the fact that the trailer has leaked out, the movies have yet to get any U.S. distributor.
"The Argentine" Bootleg Trailer:
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered