Bootleg Trailer of Stephen Soderbergh's 'Che' Hits
At the 2008 Cannes Film Festival, "Che", the Steven Soderbergh's Che Guevara biopic which is a merged version of two films entitled "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla", is one of the movies that has created such a buzz with both parts being nominated for the coveted Golden Palm Awards. Now, one part of the biopic drama, "Argentine", has gotten its trailer leaked out.
Opened with a scene where Che portrayed by Benicio Del Toro is enjoying his cigar, the video continues by displaying him delivering his speech in front of United Nation's delegacies. Though the compilation of clips doesn't provide the film's plot and is in Spanish, it still gives out the feeling of what the movie is all about exposing the Cuban revolution and the fight to take over the dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro, "The Argentine" is the first half of the four hours "Che" biopic. It is followed by "Guerrila". Despite the fact that the trailer has leaked out, the movies have yet to get any U.S. distributor.
"The Argentine" Bootleg Trailer:
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016