Bootleg Trailer of Stephen Soderbergh's 'Che' Hits
At the 2008 Cannes Film Festival, "Che", the Steven Soderbergh's Che Guevara biopic which is a merged version of two films entitled "The Argentine" and "Guerrilla", is one of the movies that has created such a buzz with both parts being nominated for the coveted Golden Palm Awards. Now, one part of the biopic drama, "Argentine", has gotten its trailer leaked out.
Opened with a scene where Che portrayed by Benicio Del Toro is enjoying his cigar, the video continues by displaying him delivering his speech in front of United Nation's delegacies. Though the compilation of clips doesn't provide the film's plot and is in Spanish, it still gives out the feeling of what the movie is all about exposing the Cuban revolution and the fight to take over the dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista.
Chronicling the struggle of Marxist revolutionarist Ernesto 'Che' Guevara in taking over Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro, "The Argentine" is the first half of the four hours "Che" biopic. It is followed by "Guerrila". Despite the fact that the trailer has leaked out, the movies have yet to get any U.S. distributor.
"The Argentine" Bootleg Trailer:
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy