People Magazine Wins Bid for Brangelina's Twins' Pics
The bidding war ends and the winner is People magazine. Amidst heavy speculation on which publication wins the rights to publish the first pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's twins, JustJared confirms the magazine "has drummed up the winning bid for the first pictures of" Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline.
Word on the block is that People wins the bid for a rumored $10 million to $15 million cash. The magazine will publish the first pictures of the celebrity couple's twins in its future issue. The exact issue remains unknown.
Pitt and Jolie will use the money People pays them for the first pics of the babies to benefit charity. It is also not known to which charity they will make the donation.
Jolie gave birth to Knox and Vivienne on July 12. She, according to US Weekly, conceived the twins with the help of in vitro fertilization which reportedly costs her $12,000 a baby.
Reports on media's bidding war over the first pics of the twins arose only days after they were born. An undisclosed U.S. magazine was reported to have offered the high profile celebrity couple $11 million for the first official portrait of them.
People magazine has not yet commented on the latest report. Brangelina and their people haven't offered a single clue as well.
More Brad Pitt News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly