People Magazine Wins Bid for Brangelina's Twins' Pics
The bidding war ends and the winner is People magazine. Amidst heavy speculation on which publication wins the rights to publish the first pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's twins, JustJared confirms the magazine "has drummed up the winning bid for the first pictures of" Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline.
Word on the block is that People wins the bid for a rumored $10 million to $15 million cash. The magazine will publish the first pictures of the celebrity couple's twins in its future issue. The exact issue remains unknown.
Pitt and Jolie will use the money People pays them for the first pics of the babies to benefit charity. It is also not known to which charity they will make the donation.
Jolie gave birth to Knox and Vivienne on July 12. She, according to US Weekly, conceived the twins with the help of in vitro fertilization which reportedly costs her $12,000 a baby.
Reports on media's bidding war over the first pics of the twins arose only days after they were born. An undisclosed U.S. magazine was reported to have offered the high profile celebrity couple $11 million for the first official portrait of them.
People magazine has not yet commented on the latest report. Brangelina and their people haven't offered a single clue as well.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says