Selena Gomez Denied Reports of Feud with Miley Cyrus
No truth to reports of a feud between her and Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomes stated. The child actress and singer has dismissed the many persistent reports of them feuding. In an interview with Extra Gomez said, "It's just the media wanting something to talk about and wanting us to fight ... and there's nothing to talk about."
Reports of Gomez and Miley's feud have been mounting for sometime. The fight apparently takes its toll when Miley and her friend and back-up dancer Mandy Jiroux created a YouTube video recently to respond that of Selena and Demi Lovato's which was made several months ago and has become a big hit on the Internet, garnering a reported 3 million views to date.
On their version, Miley and Mandy apparently mock both stars, mimicking what they are saying and doing. At one stage, Miley even gets personal and teases Demi about the gap she used to have between her front teeth. She also addresses her choice of all-black attire.
Put the brake on the false feud reports, Gomez even admitted to own Miley's new CD, adding that "I really like her CD."
Also addressed on the false reports about herself, Gomez commented in further interview with Extra, "Everywhere you go you're going to hear things that are untrue ... You just got to learn that I don't say it, physically out of my mouth,on camera, it's not true."
Despite the ups and downs in Hollywood entertainment industry, Gomez credits her mom for keeping her grounded in reality, revealed "My mom's there to say, 'The moment I see you get big-headed or changing, I will drag you right back home to Texas and we are moving away from here'".
Admitted growing up in Hollywood as "overwhelming and there's a lot to think about ... knowing that there are hundreds of kids out there that look up to me" she hence tend to perceive it as "big responsibility."
More Selena Gomez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal